Just a friendly reminder that I am posting my weekly recaps a week behind
Feeling: there was one day this week that I was just wasn't feeling 100%. I was supposed to go for a walk with Erica and Quinn, but ended up cancelling on her and spending the afternoon laying on the couch. Luckily, I felt better the rest of the week. Starting to feel like I have to pee all of the time even though I just went.
If I am being completely honest, I went shopping for nursing bras and that was not fun at all. I've enjoyed being pregnant, but I walked out not feeling great about myself or my pregnant body.
Workouts: lots of walks with Harley still when it wasn't too cold out for it. I went for a walk with Erica and Quinn as well.
- we put together the swing that my BIL & SIL got for us. It's strange to see it in the living room!
- Mr.D installed the car seat into the SUV, so it's finally ready to go :)
- we picked up the last few baby related things that we needed. Ie: a diaper pail, etc
- enjoyed my first week off of work. Stayed busy with appointments, doing stuff around the house and visiting with friends
- had my 38 week check up and things are still looking good with baby
- we finished hanging up the pictures in the nursery, so it's finally complete