Tuesday, January 27, 2015

{baby d}: week thirty nine

This recap is just a wee late, but I wanted to post it so I can look back on it one day :) 



Well, this is definitely not my typical weekly picture! I usually had Mr.D take my weekly picture on Saturday, but I didn't quite make it there. I was in way too much pain that day to take a real picture, so this is what you get. Real life :)

Feeling: feeling very pregnant but overall still good.

Workouts: I'm struggling to remember now, but I am guessing walks with Harley was the name of the game this week

Other:
  • I had my 39 week appointment on January 15th. I was measuring small, so the doctor put in a request for me to go for an ultrasound on January 19th to check on baby D's growth and fluid levels....as you know, I didn't quite make it there! I also decided to have the membrane sweep done that day. It wasn't as bad as I thought it was going to be. Over pretty quick and not as painful as I thought- don't get me wrong, it was uncomfortable!
  • I made a bunch of freezer meals, so I could have easy meals to make once my mom leaves

7 comments :

  1. Great weekly photo! I love all the hospital memories! SO exciting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree it was uncomfortable but not painful! And heck it is nothing compared to what is coming :) You look great in your photo! I am not sure I had a single photo in labour lol.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aww, I love this! It's cool that you did weekly updates. I really want to do that if I'm ever lucky enough to have more children! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is great that you made a lot of freezer meals that week - those will come in handy when your mom leaves!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very cool idea to keep these weekly posts as a keepsake. :) I hope you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ah, crazy to have your week 39 photo in the hospital bed, eh? I have myself convinced I'll go to at least 40 weeks if not beyond (mostly because I'll be trying to finish the school term), but I need to be mentally prepared to go into labor early in case it happens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your shirt!!! Hahahaha!!

    Yah the S&S wasn't that uncomfortable for me either. I think when your body is ready it isn't that bad.

    Good job on the freezer meals! I need to do that now for when I go back to work. Probably won't get to it though... ;)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...