Monday, January 26, 2015

Just a little update

I apologize in advance as my next few posts might be all baby related. Well, let's be honest it's going to be a lot of baby related stuff now that Miss Amelia has made her entrance into the world :)

Life has definitely been busy since we got home from the hospital on January 18th. I'm still not sure where the heck the last week went, but it sure flew by! My days have been filled with feeding, pumping, changing diapers, cleaning bottles/pump parts and napping. I'm not complaining at all either!

We've had a couple of doctors appointments (Miss A is doing well and is almost back at her birth weight), a couple visitors and lots of down time around the house. I'm slowly working on my birth story and hope to have it up later this week. 

Her milk drunk face

Falling asleep on the job
My BIL and nieces checking out Amelia

12 comments :

  1. Ohhh what a blessing is little miss Amelia! Her neices and your BIL look absolutely mesmerized.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad things are going well! I was thinking about you all this weekend! She's so cute!!!! Gah-- baby fever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh she is so cute!! So glad you guys are doing well. LOVE that photo with your nieces. SO cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww adorable!! Glad you guys are doing great! She is perfect :) The roads better not disappoint me in February to come down!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww she's so perfect! Love her little nose!

    Be prepared for time to fly that like this entire year!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg that picture of your nieces checking her out is so so precious!! Glad things are going so well and I can't wait to hear more and see more photos :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is so beautiful! Baby related posts and pictures are always welcome!

    ReplyDelete
  8. She is soo precious! I wish I could tell you time slowed down... But if anything it speeds up quicker! Baby's don't keep :(

    ReplyDelete
  9. Don't ever apologize about lots of Amelia posts! I love seeing the pictures of her - that milk smile one is especially good but I love the one of her with your nieces. Too cute! I wish I lived close so I could come visit!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. sooo cute!
    Don't ever apologize for baby posts:) Being a Mom changed my blog too, and I love reading all about my blogger friends babies!
    I hope pumping and b'fing is going good for you, it's a challenging journey, but totally worth it! Can't wait to read the birth story.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hooray for napping! I hope you're getting as much sleep as you can :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. awww....looking forward to many Amelia posts (I'm in love with her name)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...