Tuesday, February 24, 2015

{amelia}: showered with love

As I mentioned yesterday, Amelia and I were spoiled on Sunday when Alison and Nicole hosted a shower for us. I am so lucky to have met so many wonderful ladies through blogging. As I said on Instagram, the internet can be a weird place, but I am so glad that it brought these ladies into our lives. We appreciated everyone taking the time out of their busy schedules to come celebrate Amelia and snuggle with her :)

Alison did an amazing job on all of the decorations, so I'll let the pictures do the talking :)


Be careful Alison- that 'd' might show up when you least expect it ;)





Look at all of those little Amelia's!


Can't wait to watch these two play together!
It's a hard job being the centre of attention ;)
Miss Avery

Thank you again to all of the ladies who came to the shower- Amelia and I loved seeing everyone and appreciated it! And thank you to Alison and Nicole both for the pictures- I'm a terrible blogger for not taking any!

11 comments :

  1. Alison's decorating is amazing. I think she needs to be a party planner. I'd hire her for sure.

    I'm a terrible blogger also for not taking any pictures. I was thinking on the way home that we should have got a group shot of everyone together! Next time ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a beautiful shower, such creativity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks Awesome!! The ladies did a great job!! I'm guessing there is a joke behind the giant D?!?! Lol! Glad you guys were all able to get together again!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So glad you had a good shower! We loved showering you both! She is precious and you look amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful shower! I love all the decorations they put together!! So glad you and Amelia had an amazing shower -- you deserve it!

    ReplyDelete
  6. They girls did such a great job!! I barely took photos too, so thanks for sharing the ones they took!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow - they did such an amazing job decorating! Love all the little details. And Amelia looks so much like you in that picture of her sleeping :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, she really went all out on the details! Impressive. It looks like Amelia had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, your friends did a great job with the shower! I love all of the little details! I am glad that you and Amelia were showered with love!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I had a great time visiting with everyone and snuggling Amelia! I felt like I hogged her all to myself!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...