Wednesday, February 4, 2015

{baby d}: maternity pictures

I realized that I never shared the rest of my maternity pictures with everyone as we received them right around the time Miss Amelia was born. We had the pictures taken by the talented Lindsay Leachman, who was fabulous to work with. I was torn about if it was worth it to spend the money to get maternity and newborn pictures done, and I am so glad that we did! 

The day we had them taken was a very weird weather day. It wasn't super cold for December and we were experiencing a Chinook, which is why the sky looks so funky. I was almost 34 weeks pregnant at the time.








Thank you again Lindsay for the fabulous pictures! Looking forward to seeing how the newborn pictures turn out :)

15 comments :

  1. Gorgeous photos! The sky looks amazing in the pics. Congratulations on your baby girl :) I really like the name Amelia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these! So beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great photos!!! Cannot wait to see your newborn photos too :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. So beautiful! I love them all and you looked great that day. Good outfit choice :) I'm glad that it ended up being a great choice to do the maternity and newborn photos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ah, your photos are so beautiful and the snow in the field makes it look extra pretty there.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love how they turned out!!! Such a great way to remember your pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete
  7. They are beautiful! I LOVE winter photos. So pretty. Can't wait to see the newborn ones now!! Harley is so handsome.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful pics...thank you for sharing!!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful pics...thank you for sharing!!! xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your photos are amazing!! You look stunning! Where did you have them taken? Nice that it wasn't too cold out.

    ReplyDelete
  11. These photos are amazing! You look so beautiful!! I can't wait to see the newborn photos!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. These photos are great and you look super cute with your belly. Also, I notice that you didn't really gain any weight in your face, just in your belly... I can't wait to see the newborn pics!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh these are beautiful!! You will never regret them now. (I remember feeling on the fence about maternity photos too.) Can't wait to see the newborn photos!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love these SO much!! Do you miss being pregnant at all or are you glad to be done with it? :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...