Monday, February 23, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Another weekend has come and gone...why do they have to go so quickly?!  Let's see what we were up to this weekend:

{friday} during the day, I made a quick trip to Crossiron Mills (a local mall here) as I couldn't handle wearing my maternity jeans anymore and my pre-pregnancy jeans aren't quite fitting. I ended up buying new cheap pairs to get me through this time. I also picked up a cute outfit for Amelia to wear to her shower on Sunday. Other than that, we just spent the night hanging out at home.

{saturday} in the morning, Mr.D took Amelia and let me have a wonderful sleep in. The weather had turned snowy and cold, so we spent the day hanging out at home. I took Harley for a short walk and that's pretty much it. Oh, and we Facetimed with Lisa so she could 'meet' Amelia- technology is awesome that way! We were pretty much hermits for the rest of the day :)

{sunday} Alison and Nicole kindly co-hosted a shower for Amelia and I, which was so amazing. Alison did an amazing job with the decorations (I think she should do it as a job!) and Amelia was spoiled with gifts and cuddles. I'll do a full recap tomorrow, but just wanted to say thank you to all of the fabulous ladies that came!


A few sneak peeks of the shower:


Thank you Lauren, Lisa and Amber for this- so perfect!
Tell me: how was your weekend?

11 comments :

  1. Good for you buying some pants! I was so done with maternity pants that they were put away before I had Avery! So after I wore lots of leggings and dresses :) I bought one pair of cheap jeans to wear for a bit but you will surprise yourself how fast you will be back in your pre-baby pants. You look great!
    It was awesome to see you girls yesterday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a nice weekend! Good job on the new jeans, this awkward stage will be gone before you know it! Glad you had a good shower, you two look great!! So fun you FT with Lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is soo cute!! Your shower sounds fun!! Can't wait to hear more about it!! Jealous I couldn't partake!! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It was so nice to meet Amelia and see you!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aw I'm so glad you had a great shower and liked the onesie!! Can't wait to hear more about the shower. That is such a good picture of you and Amelia -- you are so good at curling your hair

    ReplyDelete
  6. That onesie Amber & Lisa bought Amelia is too perfect!
    My weekend was spent dosing my kid with Tylenol trying to bring down her fever. Boo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You and Amelia look beautiful! How sweet of Alison and Nicole to throw you a shower! I wish I lived closer. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amelia is such a cutie and seriously, motherhood suits you so well. You both look so great. It was good to see you. That onesie is PERFECT!

    ReplyDelete
  9. It was great to "see" you this weekend! Amelia is so cute - I just love her cheeks! I can't wait to see more pictures from your shower - I wish I could have been there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That sounds like a fun weekend! I love that shirt that the girls got for Amelia!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...