Monday, March 23, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! How was your weekend? Ours was very quiet and laid back, but nothing wrong with that. 

{friday} the day started off really good when Amelia slept from 11-6:30am!! I woke up and looked at my cellphone and was so surprised at the time. It was wonderful! Neither of us felt like cooking when Mr.D got home from work, so we went to grab burgers from Smash Burger. A quick stop at Wal-Mart after and then we were home watching tv for the night.

{saturday} in the morning, Mr.D let me sleep in which was greatly appreciated! In the afternoon, we walked up to the toy and clothing sale that was happening in our neighbourhood. We got there towards the end, so I didn't end up buying anything. We went for a walk afterwards and it was so foggy and cold out! I summoned some motivation and took Harley for a quick run in the afternoon. We ended up just hanging out at home for the rest of the day and watched many episodes of Parenthood...we are addicted!

She's too cute not to share

{sunday} another sleep in for me (I'm spoiled!) and a quiet morning at home. We took Harley for a long walk in the afternoon and then Mr.D made a fabulous rib dinner....I think I'm still full from it.

Mr.D is off work this week, so I'm looking forward to having him home with us. I'm also going to get my hair done tomorrow, so I'm looking forward to a little "me" time and some new hair.

Tell me: how was your weekend?

12 comments :

  1. What a cutie she is. Sounds like a lovely weekend! So great you were able to get some sleep in days. Can't wait to see your new hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome sleeping Amelia!! Glad you got to sleep in too :) Enjoy your "me" time tomorrow and family time all week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love Parenthood!! I am soo sad the show is over!!! Have a fun week with Mr. D! We had ribs last night too!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I couldn't believe the fog on Saturday! It was actually a little scary driving around to look at homes up north that morning as we could barely see two feet in front of our car! How are you watching Parenthood?? I really wish it was on Netflix, I haven't watched any of it but really want to. That's great you got some extra sleep this weekend! In the early months, if Sully slept through the night, usually my boobs would wake me up before he did! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. lucky lady to have a hubby take over some mornings! I'm hoping Tyler does the same. Now I want a rib dinner:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thats great he will be home for the whole week! :) Sounds like a great weekend. Love Amelia's smile! Adorable! And I am also into Parenthood! I have watched the first 3 seasons and I have the 4th downloaded and ready to go.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Enjoy your haircut! That sounds lovely! Amelia is so so cute. How fun that Mr. D is home this week - enjoy the time together!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yay for sleeping in and Amelia's long sleep!!

    The fog was crazy on Saturday!

    Enjoy the week together!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aw, she is too cute! I love her polka dot crib sheet! Too cute!

    I am glad that Mr. D has been letting you sleep in! That is so great! I hope you guys have a great week at home together. My weekend was pretty low key, but great (aside from the snow we got on Sunday night).

    ReplyDelete
  10. Sleeping in and new hair! Sounds perfect!! Glad you got to enjoy some time to yourself. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a lucky girl you are with the sleep ins and her awesome night sleep! Glad Brian is home with you this week! So nice. I love Spring Break. Hope you have a good hair appointment. Changing it up?!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thank goodness for a full night's sleep! I bet you're super happy about that! I was supposed to walk with a friend yesterday, but her baby was up sick the night before and she was so tired that we called in a rain check. You moms are superwomen!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...