Tuesday, March 24, 2015

Training Tuesday



I haven't shared my workouts in a long time {probably because they were pretty tame while I was pregnant}, but I thought I would as I'm starting to get back into the swing of it. I was cleared to workout at my six week check up, but haven't gone back as hard as I was before I got pregnant. I will admit that some days I have zero desire to workout if I am super tired or if Amelia just wants to be held. Those days are the ones that I am okay with only getting a walk in with Harley....better than nothing and you learn to go with the flow with babies :)

I'm also not training anything at the moment, but am thinking about signing up for the 10K at the Calgary marathon. Someone tell me sign up already!

Monday March 16
  • 4.35km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • T25 alpha total body circuit
 
Tuesday March 17
  • 4.35km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • T25 alpha speed 1.0
Wednesday March 18
  • T25 alpha lower focus
Thursday March 19
  • 5.15km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • T25 alpha cardio
Friday March 20
  • 4.2km walk with Harley and Amelia
Saturday March 21
  • 3.0km walk with the family
  • 4.65km {5:40/km pace} run with Harley
Sunday March 22
  • 4.5km walk with the family
  • at home tabata workout of: burpee + front kick, Russian twists, clean & jerk, dumbbell plank row and kettle bell swings
 

10 comments :

  1. Love T25! I'm still doing those now, but modifying even Tonya's modifications! It's just motivation to MOVE which is nice- especially on days you can't get outside

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work on the workouts! SIGN UP FOR THE 10K! There's a bunch of us bloggers doing it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeay for T25! The 25 minutes goes by so fast, and I always feel so great after. I think you should for sure sign up for the 10k!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. T25 is the best workout to get back into working out for sure. LOVE that workout. Are you going to do the whole program?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Even though you are working out less or doing less intense workouts than you did before, it sounds like you are still getting some great workouts in! I would like to try the T25 program sometime - I like that the workouts seem to be intense but short!

    And go and sign up for the 10k! You know you can do it and it will be fun to be around the race environment again!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so good for getting out pretty much everyday! I've been so lazy lately which makes me feel guilty because it's not fair to Sully. And yes, sign up for the run! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great job on getting back into the swing of things! T25 is a great program for you to follow right now.

    Oh and just sign up already!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You are doing very well with your workouts! It's hard not to compare yourself to before, but it sounds like you are okay with the level you are at now. I think it's smart to build up at your (and Amelia's) own pace and to not be afraid to change the schedule if something comes up. It's important to have a balance, and it sounds like you are doing a great job making it all work! Just don't forget to sign up for the 10k!

    ReplyDelete
  9. mom - now grandmaMarch 26, 2015 10:49 AM

    I can't wait until you come for your visit - I will hold Amelia all day and all night....yeah for grandma's

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...