Tuesday, March 31, 2015

Training Tuesday

Another week of workouts done! Some days were easy and some days were harder, but I have a feeling it might be like that for a while until my fitness returns. I had started doing the T25 workouts (and completed 3 weeks of it), but I just couldn't do it anymore. I like that the workouts were only 25 minutes long and that I could do it at home, but the moves got a little repetitive for me. I decided to give 21 day fix a try (just the workouts, not the eating plan though). So far, I'm enjoying it!

I also finally signed up for the 10K at the Calgary Marathon, so I'll be stepping up my running in the coming weeks. I don't think I'll have a time goal for the race, more just go out there and do it for fun :) I haven't ran a race since March 2014!

Monday March 23 
  • 4.2km walk
Tuesday March 24 
  • 5.0km (5:35/km) run with Harley
Wednesday March 25 
  • 21 day upper fix
Thursday March 26
  • 4.5km run with Harley
  • 21 day lower fix
Friday March 27
  • 5.4km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day pilates fix
Saturday March 28
  • 4.2km walk with the family
Sunday March 29
  • 5.25km run with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day yoga fix
 Tell me: how was your week of workouts?


9 comments :

  1. Congratulations on signing up for the 10K! I still need to commit to the half. It sounds like you are doing so well with getting back to being active. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. how are you liking the fix workouts so far? I need to add something to my collection soon and have been going back and forth over what to get!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yay for signing up for Calgary 10km! I am going to start training more for the 10km here in May to try and PR, I really need to get on running more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for signing up for the run!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm glad you're enjoying the 21 Day Fix workouts! I really love that program - both the eating plan and the workouts! I think I'm going to follow it again more strictly after we get back from our trip.

    ReplyDelete
  6. YAY for your first race. Glad to hear you are liking the fix.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm glad you signed up for the Calgary 10K. Can't wait to see everyone there!

    How are the fix workouts compared to T25? I got bored with the repetitiveness too. I really want to try the eating plan for that.

    ReplyDelete
  8. That's a great week of workouts! And I am glad you signed up for the 10k. I think it will be fun to be around the race environment!

    My week of workouts was ok. I took more rest days than I usually do because my schedule didn't really allow for workouts a couple of days. I only got 2 runs in but they both went well so that is good I guess! And I went to a couple of barre classes which were awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great job on the workouts! How are you liking the 21 day fix? I have been slacking on my workouts/runs and have only been doing it about 3 times per week, which I feel guilty about; I need to get back in the groove!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...