Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Scenes from the weekend: Easter

I'm a little slow getting this up as I was super tired when we got home from Edmonton on Sunday and I had no desire to blog. But, better late than never right? :)

{friday} Mr.D had the day off work, so as soon as I fed Amelia and pumped in the morning, we were off to his parent's house for the weekend. The drive takes a bit longer now as we usually have to stop to feed/change Amelia, but that's okay. We ended up getting into town around 1pm and then Mr.D's brother, his wife and kids came over. We had a wonderful family dinner and we got to meet our new niece. She is so tiny and Amelia feels HUGE after holding her. 





{saturday} in the morning, we took Harley for a long walk with my FIL and their dog. It was chilly and windy though! Mr.D and his dad went to motorcycle sale, so I hung out with my MIL. After they came back, we went to visit Mr.D's grandma in her seniors home. We were sitting in the common area on the main floor and the old ladies were just flocking to see Amelia! One lady kept trying to hold and touch her. Oh and she even asked if I was breastfeeding. Fun times! 

Amelia and her great grandma

That night we went out for Chinese food and then just hung out relaxing. I ended up doing a 21 day fix workout and it was tough!

{sunday} once Amelia and I were up and fed, we packed up the car and headed home. We got home around 1pm and spent the afternoon hanging out and doing laundry. We were both super tired, so not much else happened!

Tell me: how was your weekend?

11 comments :

  1. Sounds fun! Happy 1st Easter to Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a fun Easter weekend with lots of family time. Amelia is looking so much bigger than when I last saw her!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Look at how big she is getting!! Old ladies are the best lol ;) How old is your newest niece?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha old people are the best - no filters on questions! ;) And I gotta ask, how tall is your husband?!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look great!! Glad you had a great Easter! Love your shirt!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. It looks like you had a great weekend! Amelia is getting sooo big! Please tell her to slow down until I can come get some cuddles ;) jk xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is exciting that you got to meet your new niece. She is so tiny! I can see why Amelia feels big after holding her! My weekend went by so fast but it was so fun. I spent Friday with Phil, we had friends over that evening and then I left for my parents on Sat am and got back on Sun night! So kind of a whirlwind weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. All those sweet babies! Looks like you had a great weekend with family! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Look at all you girls! I bet your MIL is in heaven with all those granddaughters because she just had two sons right? So fun that you and your SIL had babies so close together too as it will be SO FUN watching cousins grow up together. I loved growing up with my cousins who were close to my age.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Look at all those D girls!! Beautiful!!

    Sounds like a nice Easter weekend! Too funny about all the ladies checking out Amelia and asking questions! She is pretty cute though! ;)

    I have a few of those shirts- love them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. It's funny that your niece seems so tiny compared to Amelia! She has gotten so big!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...