Monday, April 20, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! Another weekend has gone by in a flash! Let's see what we were up to:

{friday} during the day, I met up with Alison and Nicole (plus the kids of course!) at the market. We wandered around a bit and grabbed lunch from the Mexican food stand. It was really good! After the market, I was going to head home but knew that the ladies from our prenatal class were getting together. Amelia fell asleep on the way, so I decided to go. It was nice to see everyone again and see the babies! I headed home from the get together around 4pm and Mr.D was already home. I feed Amelia and then headed out for a run in the sunshine (and crazy wind!) with Erica and Quinn. The rest of the night was just spent hanging out and watching tv.

Amelia and her friends :)
{saturday} the weather was kind of crappy out, so we spent the morning hanging out and I did a 21 day fix workout. We took Harley for a walk in the afternoon and then Mr.D ran out to MEC. Neither of us felt like cooking, so we picked up food from The Chopped Leaf, which hit the spot! The rest of the night was spent watching Parenthood- gah, it's making me cry so much this season!

{sunday} Mr.D and Justin went biking in the morning, so it was just Amelia and I. I put her down for a nap and was expecting her to be up 30 minutes later as usual, but she ended up sleeping for an hour and twenty five minutes! It was wonderful. Once she was up, I fed and changed her and then we headed out to run a bunch of errands for our trip. After our errands, we headed home. Once Mr.D was home, we traded off and I took Harley for a long run. It was a gorgeous afternoon out! Mr.D made us a delicious dinner of shrimp tacos and the night was spent watching even more Parenthood. 

Tell me: how was your weekend?

8 comments :

  1. I wish the couples in the classes we took stayed in touch! I sent out an email to everyone and haven't gotten a single response! Then again, I think I am the only person who has actually had their baby already. How is the chopped leaf? That's in Royal Oak, right? I was hesitant to try it until I know how it might be.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's awesome you stay in touch with all your couples. Ours didn't at all!! I do keep in touch with a few girls from my post-baby classes and have become great friends with them (aka Tawnya!)

    Hope things are going well mama! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Man, I don't think I was ever that busy when Sully was the same age as Amelia! Good for you! We only did a one day prenatal class, but I did join a new mom's group and I still keep in touch with a few of the moms. The support is so great, glad your group still gets together!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look at all those cute babies!! So fun that you all keep in touch. It will be fun to see them all grow together!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love parenthood!!! Soo sad it is over!!! Crazy to see all the babies together!! Soo fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love Parenthood so much! I am so sad that it is over. Just wait until you get to the final season... it's a sobfest! But I loved it.

    Looks like you had a fun weekend. I love the photo of all of the babies! So cute! My weekend was kind of busy, but good. Sunday was low key which was good as I had barely been home during the past week so I needed a day at home to do laundry and get caught up on things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVED Parenthood and pretty much cried at least once an episode. So sad it's over!! Where is the Chopped Leaf? Is is healthy? Sounds it! ha You were busy on Friday! So cool you guys stay in touch we totally didn't luck out with our group at all.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sounds lovely!! I had a pretty boring weekend last weekend since I was doing First Aid training all weekend so was stuck in a classroom from 8 - 3 each day. We hosted my family for a BBQ on Saturday night and had baseball games on Sunday night so we got some outside time though! Love the picture of all the babies on the couch! So cute!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...