You can find her past updates here:
Weight: she goes for her next shots on Saturday, so I'll update this post once she has been weighed then. The last time she was weighed was April 30th and she was 13lbs 5oz, so I'm guessing she is well over 14lbs now.
Length: will update shortly
Hair/eyes: still has her blue eyes and brown hair, but it's lightening up a bit
- standing with assistance
- when you blow on her belly
- watching everything going on around her
- being tired
- not much other than that!
Sleeping: this month also brought a few changes with her sleep. After we returned from Ontario, we moved her to her crib for sleeping at night. She was getting too big for her bassinet and moved so much in her sleep that it kept me up. She did well for the first few nights, but then decided to start getting up every 3-4 hours. We also started trying to create a loose bedtime and routine, so she starts getting used to it. She will go down anywhere from 7-9pm and then gets up for the day between 6-7am. She is still swaddled for naps and night time as well.
Naps have gotten better as I've been keeping an eye on her awake time. She is good for about 1.5hrs and as long as I get the process started before then, she goes down pretty easily. She naps anywhere from 30 to 60 minutes.
|First time wearing jeans- I bought these back in February and they finally fit!|
- went on her first plane ride to Ontario on April 21, 2015 and did really well. She also got to meet my family and her cousin Charlie
- tried out the Jolly Jumper and the exersaucer for the first time
- wears mostly 3 month sleepers and outfits, but those are starting to get too small
- wears size 2 Pampers swaddlers