Monday, May 4, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! Another weekend has gone by and it's already May....this year is flying by. Let's rewind to see what we were up to on the weekend:

{friday} in the morning, I met up with Erica and Quinn to go for a run along the river pathways. It was so nice to have company which made the 6kms go by quickly! During our run, we both asked each other what we had up for the rest of the day and both had the fabulous idea of lunch at the Lazy Loaf and Kettle. It was pretty busy when we got there, but it was nice enough to sit outside. 

I promise Amelia likes Erica :)


After lunch, we made a quick stop at Value Village and then headed home. We took Harley for a quick walk as I didn't bring him for the run. The rest of the night was spent hanging out at home.

{saturday} in the morning, Mr.D and Justin had their weekly biking date ;) Those two see each other more than Alison and I do! Haha. While they were biking, I did some laundry and took Amelia and Harley for a walk. Once Mr.D got home, we didn't do much for the rest of the day. Pretty much got caught up on Parenthood and hung out :)

{sunday} the day started off a bit roughly as Amelia was up more than usual through the night and then wanted up for the day at 6am. Luckily, I fed her and then Mr.D took her so I could get some more sleep. Once I was up, I did some stuff around the house and then went for a 8km run with Harley. Amelia loves to look forward and see what is going on, so we practised the hip carry with the sling Erica lent us. 


Tell me: how was your weekend?

10 comments :

  1. Sounds like an easy going weekend! I love her face in the sling!! They totally see each other more! ha ha We will change that. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I missing running with Avery! How does she like the ring sling? Avery was only a fan of the more structured carriers, the wrap like ones were a no go :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. She's getting so big!! I can't believe I haven't seen her yet! I'm definitely coming up the 23rd/24th weekend and the following weekend for Calgary so I want to meet her (and see you!!) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. that picture of you two! I love it. Where are you in Parenthood? I've moved on to Gilmore Girls, but it's just not cutting it. And season 4 of Scandal..LOVE. Is Lazy Loaf & Kettle good? Good prices?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sounds like a fun weekend!!! You should post your thrifty finds! It's amazing what people find!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. My coworker LOVES the ring sling for her little guy! Amelia looks so cute and cozy in it :)

    We are playing on a slowpitch team this year and had a tournament this weekend. The ball diamonds we were playing at are about a 20 minute drive out of town so we spent most of our weekend running back and forth to them for games and also finishing up our stairs project!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amelia is such a cutie! Awesome job with all your running! I need to start being more consistent again. Beachbody workouts have taken over my life - not complaining though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow Amelia really looks like you in that first picture!!

    Great job on your runs!!

    My aunt was saying that VV has some good deals- I really need to check it out one of these days!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sounds like a great weekend! that is great that you were able to get together with a friend for a run and lunch. Amelia is definitely getting bigger!

    My weekend was great as it was a good mix of time with Phil and friends and time outdoors. Our weather has been amazing lately so I have been trying to get outside as much as possible!

    ReplyDelete
  10. How did you feel after the hip carry? We got a secondhand hip hammock that I haven't tried yet (I have mild scoliosis and a Chiropractor husband, enough said haha). But if you alternate sides it shouldn't be too bad?
    Did you guys have the 50% off sales at VV too? Those are the best. We got there right when they opened and got the last parking spot!
    Love the picture of you two!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...