Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Tuesday everyone! It was a long weekend here, which was super nice to have Mr.D home for the extra day. The weather started out super crappy (lots of rain on Saturday and even a bit of snow!), but ended up being nice by yesterday.

On Friday night, Mr.D's good friend and his girlfriend came into town. They didn't get to our house until 8pm, so we didn't do much that night.

Saturday was a rainy day so we didn't do too much. Mr.D's friends had some other plans, so we just hung around the house. I went to get a hair cut in the afternoon and ended up taking two inches off of it. That night, we ordered some pizza and watched a movie.


Sunday was another low key day. I took Harley for a long run while Mr.D and Amelia hung out at home. Mr.D's friends left in the afternoon and then one of my co-workers and his wife came over for a visit. 

On Monday, the weather was looking up so we decided to get out of the city for a little bit. We headed to Bragg Creek for an easy hike and to let Harley run free. Amelia was great and ended up falling asleep for most of the hike in the Ergo which was nice. 




 Tell me: how was your weekend?

10 comments :

  1. Wow! That picture with you and Ameila, you look stunning! Absolutely glowing!! xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a great weekend! Glad she liked her hike, we love getting out for hikes - so does Cruz! :) You hair looks awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your hair looks awesome!!! It sounds like you had a great weekend!

    I love the photo of you hiking!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your hair cut! Sounds like a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We must have had similar weather this weekend, Monday was the only really nice day here! Sounds like a nice relaxing weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't wait to hike this summer! Sounds like a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a nice relaxing weekend! Your hair looks great!

    The hike looked like fun. We wanted to get out for one but never got around to it. Yay for sleeping babies in the ergo!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your hair is adorable! That hike looks so pretty. Homie loves to be out and free, too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Aww what a great weekend! I want to do lots of hiking once we are in Calgary full-time. We even got gifted a MEC hiking backpack which hasn't gotten much use these past few months! Are you still running the 10K at the Calgary Marathon at the end of the month? And your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Your hair looks great! I bet it felt great to trim off a couple of inches! Hair cuts are one of my favorite forms of pampering as I love getting my hair washed!

    I'm glad the weather warmed up enough to go for a hike. We got your cold weather on Monday/Tuesday and it made me SO CRANKY. I'm tired of being cold!

    This week has been so busy that last weekend feels like a distant memory... but I spent it moving/unpacking/settling in, and we also had dinner w/ some friends on Saturday night, which was fun, and then I hosted my friend Amber from Iowa and went to her jewelry party the next day.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...