Friday, May 8, 2015

This and that

Well, I seemed to have blinked and it's Friday already! I meant to blog more this week, but time just got away from me. Onto my random thoughts for the week:
  • Amelia has decided sleep is no fun since we got back from Ontario. Well, she does sleep but just in shorter increments. I'm not sure if it's an early sleep regression happening or if it's because we moved her to her crib. Either way, please start sleeping longer again!
  • can the political "discussions" on Facebook stop already?
  • I signed up for a baby and mom workout class that starts next week- I'm looking forward to it! Even if Amelia needs a bit of attention, it will be nice to get out of the house and meet other moms
  • I don't get people on Instagram who use the Fitsnap app with a picture of their Garmin...isn't that what the app is for and for you to use a picture of you running/working out?
  • Sometimes I wonder why I own real clothes anymore- if we don't have something to do, I am usually in workout clothes as I'll do a workout at home, go for a run or take Harley for a walk
  • when does post partum shedding stop?! I swear I'm going to be bald soon with all of the hair that I am losing
  • happy early mother's day to all of the mother's and soon to be mother's out there!

11 comments :

  1. She could just be growing or maybe it is a wonder week, either way I am sure she will be back to sleeping longer soon :)
    I loved my mom and baby yoga class for that reason, we got out of the house and met some other people!
    I had no hair loss! Crazy, right? I have such thick hair I wanted to loose some, but no luck ;) lol.
    Happy Mothers Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The political stuff on Facebook is getting old!

    Sorry about the sleeping. We hit a rough patch from 3.5-5 months. Oh, and I don't know if the shedding every stops. I still use an incredible amount of hair every single day!!!

    Also, on mat leave, I wore workout clothes pretty much every day. Enjoy it!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have the Wonder Week app? It's pretty helpful to see what's going on and why some of those issues, like no sleep are happening.

    I wouldn't feel bad about wearing workout clothes all the time! I would if I could!!

    Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to hear about the workout class! It's so great getting to meet local moms that are going through the same things we are.
    I was hoping I'd bypass the shedding phenomenon as my hair and nails didn't thicken one bit while I was pregnant. But nope! I had a late start, getting it around 4 or 5 months and it's still strong as ever at 6.5 months (thankfully no clumps, just stray hairs everywhere and hairy brushes all the time). Fun!
    Happy Mother's Day!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I totally agree about the political discussions, totally over it. I hope Amelia starts sleeping better!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i agree about the real clothes..I even have real maternity clothes I bought that I never wore! Workout clothes= the best clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Happy Mother's Day weekend to you! I hope you have a special day on Sunday!

    I could do without the political discussions on facebook, too. If there was a way for me to block all posts related to politics (whether I agreed with the person or not) I would!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hope Amelia starts sleeping longer for you!

    Workout clothes are the best. That's what I currently am wearing and I didn't even workout today ;)

    I might be the only one enjoying all the political posts! It's interesting to see people's perceptions of things. And how things are getting blown out of proportion.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Workout clothes are the best!! haha
    I hope Amelia starts sleeping better for you, I remember that oh so well!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I find myself in comfy clothes on days we aren't going out. Granted that's maybe only 3 days of the week and it's better than staying in your pjs right? That's at least how I justify it haha.
    I feel like I lost hair the whole time I was breastfeeding. Just wait until the new tiny hairs start growing back in! Lol.
    It could be a bit of both as far as A's sleep is going. Noah didn't really regress at all, but I can remember when we got back from Calgary we did a few nights with him in our room and then transferred him up to his bed! So he could get used to be being home again.

    ReplyDelete
  11. I hope you had a WONDERFUL first Mother's Day!!! And I hope you enjoy the mom & babies class you signed up for. That sounds fun! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...