- Amelia has decided sleep is no fun since we got back from Ontario. Well, she does sleep but just in shorter increments. I'm not sure if it's an early sleep regression happening or if it's because we moved her to her crib. Either way, please start sleeping longer again!
- can the political "discussions" on Facebook stop already?
- I signed up for a baby and mom workout class that starts next week- I'm looking forward to it! Even if Amelia needs a bit of attention, it will be nice to get out of the house and meet other moms
- I don't get people on Instagram who use the Fitsnap app with a picture of their Garmin...isn't that what the app is for and for you to use a picture of you running/working out?
- Sometimes I wonder why I own real clothes anymore- if we don't have something to do, I am usually in workout clothes as I'll do a workout at home, go for a run or take Harley for a walk
- when does post partum shedding stop?! I swear I'm going to be bald soon with all of the hair that I am losing
- happy early mother's day to all of the mother's and soon to be mother's out there!
Friday, May 8, 2015
This and that
Well, I seemed to have blinked and it's Friday already! I meant to blog more this week, but time just got away from me. Onto my random thoughts for the week: