Ready for another week of Leigh's rambling about anything and everything? If not, too bad because that's what you are getting today :)
- I had a hankering for some baked goods yesterday so I made these. They were a fail :( Too much liquid, so they didn't form bars. Also way too sweet for me
- Amelia and I have been having lots of play dates lately- it makes the day go by quickly and it's always nice to get out of the house
- I miss sleeping for more than 2-3 hours at a time. I really hope Amelia gets through this leap/regression quickly! Haha, pretty sure I just jinxed myself
- I am still pumping once a day, but Amelia doesn't regularly take a bottle so I had a HUGE stock pile of milk. I signed up to be a milk donor at the Calgary Mother's Milk Bank, which gives the milk to sick babies. I took my stock pile in last week and I donated 7900mL's of milk which is pretty crazy!
|Amelia and I are second from the right on the top|
- almost two months ago, I won a giveaway through Alycia's blog to Sugarplum Lane Boutique. I took forever to decide what to order, but finally chose these leggings. Now I just need Amelia to grow into them!
- I also won a giveaway on Instagram for lotion from Cedar and Sparrow, which is a company based in Calgary. Speaking of which, I need to try the lotion out still!