Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Training Tuesday

Another week of workouts done! Race day is getting closer and I'm getting a bit nervous! I'm not following a training plan, more just running when I can and doing a long run on the weekends. Fingers crossed it gets me across the finish line :)

Monday April 27
  • rest day as I was traveling back from Ontario
Tuesday April 28
  • 4.68km {6:54/km pace} run with Harley and Amelia. Not a great run at all, but those are bound to happen
Wednesday April 29
  • 21 day extreme upper fix
Thursday April 30
  • 4.0km walk with Harley and Amelia
Friday May 1
  • 6.0km {6:05/km pace} run with Erica and the girls. It makes the time go by quicker when you are running with someone else!
  • 4.6km walk with Harley and Amelia- I didn't take him on the run so I had to take him for a walk
Saturday May 2
  • 21 day extreme yoga
  • 3.7km walk with Harley and Amelia
Sunday May 3
  • 8.0km {5:48/km pace} run with Harley. I had a bit of a rough morning, but getting out for a run made me feel so much better!
Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

5 comments :

  1. Good week! You know you will get across that finish line! What day is race day?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on another great week! Hey, we workout when we can, right?

    I know you're going to be just fine on race day. It's helps to know you get to see your little one when you get to the finish line too!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week of workouts! Running always puts me in a better mood too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I know you'll do great at the race! Just think how much easier it will feel to run when you are not pushing a stroller! You are definitely building some strength by pushing Amelia for some of your runs! Last week was a pretty good week for me for workouts. It was beautiful outside so I got in a long 20 mile bike ride which was fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great job! You will rock the race I'm sure. Like Lisa said, pushing the stroller is probably really building up your endurance. I didn't workout at all last weekend but I did play slowpitch all weekend and was sore from it on Monday! Those short sprints around the bases are killer.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...