Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Training Tuesday

Less than a week until race day! I haven't updated my ipod since at least March of last year, so I am in desperate need of some new music. What is your go to songs for working out/running? 

Onto my workouts from last week:

Monday May 18
  • 6km hike with the family

Tuesday May 19
  • 5km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • at home workout (for 20 minutes) of:

Wednesday May 20
  • 5.04km {5:13/km pace} run with Amelia. No idea where that speed came from! 
Thursday May 21
  • two walks- one with Harley and then one with two mommy friends. The walks totaled 8.5kms 
Friday May 22
  • 5.87km {7:20/km pace} run with Erica and the girls. There was lots of walking and stopping
  • 4km walk with Harley
Saturday May 23
  • 5.0km walk with the family
Sunday May 24 
  • 7.0km {5:36/km pace} run with Harley
  • at home workout of:

 Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

6 comments :

  1. Good work! First race post baby - exciting!! You will do great! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm excited for your post-baby race!!! You're going to rock it!! I have no doubts! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great week of workouts! Can't wait to hear about the race!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are going to do great at the race! That is a great week of workouts and it seems like you've gotten your speed back - which is impressive since you are pushing Amelia for most of your runs. I bet that is making you stronger as it's like a strength workout combined with running since I imagine the stroller/Amelia create quite a bit of resistance!

    My workouts were pretty good last week. It was a busy week so I had to do some shorter workouts but I fit in 6 workouts, I think. I am kind of in a down time right now as I don't really start marathon training until July so I am trying to put less pressure on myself to get a lot of miles in. So my long run was only 9 miles and I did it on my own which meant I got to sleep in on Saturday which was excellent. :)

    I hope you find some good tunes to download! I just listen to Taylor Swift while racing so I am pretty boring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Speedy lady! You are going to do great on Sunday! I'll be cheering you on in spirit!

    I'm liking Maroon5 these days- it's been on repeat since I went to their concert!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think you're rocking the new mom workouts! Great job!

    Last week I did some trail runs and some gym workouts and this morning I'm finally going to yoga. Yoga is the one thing really lacking from my routine lately.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...