Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Workout Wednesday

Writing these posts I would be lost without dailymile! My memory is terrible and I can barely remember what I did the day before. 

Monday May 11
  • 4.5km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day dirty thirty extreme fix
Tuesday May 12
  • 5.1km {5:52/km pace} run with Harley and Amelia
Wednesday May 13
  • 21 day extreme upper fix
Thursday May 14
  • 4.35km walk with Harley and Amelia
Friday May 15
  • 5km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day extreme cardio fix
Saturday May 16
  • rest day as it was pouring rain out and we had friends in town
Sunday May 17
  • 8.0km {5:33/km pace} run with Harley
Not a bad week of workouts! I would have liked to get one more run in there, but I was tired by the end of the week and just didn't feel like it. 

Tell me: how was your week of workouts? 

6 comments :

  1. That's an awesome week of workouts! I'm happy to get in two runs a week right now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's an awesome week of workouts! I'm happy to get in two runs a week right now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love dirty 30! It's probably one of my favs on both the Extreme and Original! Good week for sure!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had a pretty lazy week-- only fitting in two runs. The group classes at my gym were closed this week too so I didn't get to go to Body Pump on my two days without London :( Boo!

    Congratulations on an awesome week though!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Last week was a blur for me as well... I think I counted 'moving/unpacking' as a couple of workouts, but I also fit in 3 runs and a yoga class. I think. I would have to go back and look at the calendar where i write down my workouts because it is all a blur for me, too!! You got another solid week of workouts in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I don't even remember last week anymore...but I started T25 again on Sunday and have been following the daily calendar! Love it because I have done the videos so much, I can do them without the sound on while Tyler holds Wes at night!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...