Monday, June 1, 2015

Scenes from weekend

Happy Monday everyone! We had a fun, but busy weekend. An early morning yesterday means I need to catch up on already needed sleep. And how the heck is it June already?!

{friday} Amelia and I didn't do much during the day besides take Harley for a walk and have a long nap in the morning. When Mr.D got home from work, we spent the night hanging out at home watching tv. We also practised her tummy time and took some pictures to kill some time :)


{saturday} in the morning, we just hung out around the house. I headed to the expo for the Calgary Marathon around 12:30pm to pick up my race package and meet up with Becky. We grabbed our packages and then went to meet Brie  at Famoso for lunch. We were terrible bloggers and forgot to take a picture! Thanks again for lunch ladies :) After lunch, I headed home and we took Harley for a walk. I was in bed just after 9am as I had to be up at 5am the next morning.

{sunday} I'll do a full recap later this week, but we left our house around 5:40am to take the train down to the Stampede grounds so I could run the 10k. Mr.D and Amelia came along as she won't take a bottle and I would have been gone too long. Luckily she was pretty good all morning which made it a lot easier! After the race, we headed home so Amelia could nap and I could get some food in me. Mr.D headed out for a bike ride with a friend, so I took Amelia and Harley for a walk in the afternoon. I also had a much needed nap on the couch with Amelia.


Tell me: how was your weekend?

12 comments :

  1. I hope you had a great race! Love the tummy time photo of you and Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good work on your run! I LOVE the tummy time pic - so darn cute!! She is looking so much more grown up now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That tummy time pic is adorable. So great to see you guys and meet Mr. D this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the tummy time photo too!! Awww, so cute! It was wonderful to see you and finally meet Amelia! Next time I'll have to meet Mr. D ;)

    I'm so proud of you for KILLING your race!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awesome time on your run! Amelia is getting so big! I am trying to figure out who she looks like more.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great work on the run!!! Love that photo of you and Amelia at the end of your race. She is so so cute. And I saw your time on instagram - AWESOME!

    Glad you had an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Haha, that tummy time pic is awesome!! I didn't realize Amelia won't take a bottle - I just assumed she did! Sully was hit and miss for taking a bottle in the early months and now won't touch one (and hasn't touched one since well before he turned one). When I tried to get him to take one before my trip, he just laughed at it and played with it ;) Still so amazed at your awesome race time!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Ah, Amelia looks so happy! Did you have to start tagging your photos with your URL because someone was snagging them? I hope not, although I've heard that happening to some folks. I can't wait to get back to racing, although I know it will be a whole different ball game!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh my gosh, that picture of you and Amelia on your tummy's is TOO cute! You both look beautiful! She is such a pretty baby and she seems like she is such a happy baby (although I am sure she has her moments!!). I hope that the 10k went well - are you going to do a race recap? I'm guessing maybe tomorrow? I hope your first post-baby race was an awesome experience!

    My weekend was awesome as I was in Colorado with Kyria. We had the best time hiking in a national park there!

    ReplyDelete
  10. The tummy time picture is the best! She is so sweet! Can't wait to hear about the race!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that first picture! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. She is so CUTE! I was going to head down on Sunday but I didn't think Wes would fair well with the crowds + I didn't know how long it would take to really get in and out

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...