Monday, June 22, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! We had a busy, but fun weekend :)

{friday} Amelia was a bit of cranky monster during the day, so I needed to get out of the house. I took her and Harley for a run and luckily she didn't whine at all. Mom got to sweat = a win! That night, we headed over to a friend's house for dinner. They made a delicious Greek dinner and sent us home with yummy dessert when Amelia was having a meltdown. Thanks again for having us M!

{saturday} after Amelia had a morning nap, we packed up and headed out to Banff. Mr.D's family and friends go every year for the rod run, so we thought we would go out for a bit to see everyone. We hung out to visit with everyone and got to see our nieces for a short time. We ended up heading home around 2:30pm. After a quick change and feed for Amelia, we were out the door again to go to a friend's birthday party. It was nice to see everyone and we headed home around 7:15pm. We just didn't want to push it too much as Amelia usually goes to bed between 7 and 8pm.



{sunday} even though it was Father's Day, Mr.D took the morning shift and got up with Amelia (love him!). Once Amelia and I were up, Mr.D opened his presents (his favourite beer, a bike shirt, junk food, a gift card to a bike shop and a polo shirt). I asked him what he wanted to do for the day, but he had no specific requests so we had a laid back day. Amelia treated us to two 1.5 hour naps, which was wonderful! Other than that, we did a 21 day fix workout, watched OITNB and took Harley for a walk. 

Love these two! She loves grabbing Mr.D's beard

 Tell me: how was your weekend?

11 comments :

  1. Sounds like a great weekend. I need to make it out to Banff soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing naps!! Sounds like a fun weekend. I've never been to Banff, looks beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, hope Mr. D had a great first Father's Day! I love your photo in the mountains!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a great photo of you girls! And yay for awesome naps, I miss multiple nap days! A is going to one a day right now and I am not ready for that. lol.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Holy BEARD!!! Look at that thing!! ha ha Sounds like an awesome weekend! Glad you got some good nap breaks. Such a good photo of you and A! We need to plan a dinner soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. great pics! sounds like a pretty busy weekend was tackled!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Awe I'm so glad Mr. D had a great first Father's Day! And I love the photo of you and Amelia in Banff, such a good one!! Sounds like a wonderful weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love Banff, it's so gorgeous there! Sounds like a busy/awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, you guys packed a lot into one weekend! Sounds like it was a really fun weekend, though. Banff looks gorgeous - I'd love to visit some day! :)

    I had a great weekend! We got Phil's cat, Oscar, on Friday, my parents came on Saturday and we went to a cousin's wedding, and then Sunday I got a long bike ride in and did a whole lot of meal prep in the kitchen. So it was a good mix of fun things and being productive.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Fun weekend! Nice photo of you and A in Banff!
    Happy 1st Fathers Day to Brian! Hahah his beard is epic! My dad had one like that when I was a baby!

    Yay Amelia for good naps! They make such a difference- for everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Adorable picture of Brian and Amelia. Happy 1st Father's Day to him!! Banff looks gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...