Friday, June 19, 2015

TGIF

Happy Friday everyone! We have quite a few plans this weekend and of course celebrating Mr.D for his first Father's Day :)

The high of my week was finally feeling like a human again after having the flu. I'm okay not to have it again for a long time! Another high would be going to a free baby CPR class yesterday...always good to know what to do in case of an emergency.

The low of my week would just have to be having the flu. I promise I'll stop mentioning it soon, but it was miserable!

The show we are watching is So You Think You Can Dance. We didn't watch it last season, but am enjoying it this year so far.

The best money I spent was on a couple presents for Mr.D for Father's Day. I doubt he reads my blog, but maybe I'll share next week what I got him :)

Have a great weekend everyone!





7 comments :

  1. I'm loving So You Think You Can Dance so far this season as well. I'm pretty bummed that it's the last one too :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hope you have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been certified a few times in CPR but I have the page up on my phone at all times for baby CPR *just in case!* Can't wait to see Mr. D's presents :) and YAY for feeling better!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Enjoy Mr. D's first Father's Day! So glad you're feeling better for it!! I just re certified my first aid and CPR for teaching classes at the Y and as annoying as it was to give up an entire weekend for it it definitely made me think about what a super important skill that is to have!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so glad you are feeling better! I hope that Mr. D has a very special first Father's Day as a dad to Amelia!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I wil have to play catch up with SYTYCD, but I never like the audition ones, they are so long!! Glad you are feeling better!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I haven't watched SYTYCD in years!! But I did used to enjoy it! Is the lady with the annoying voice still on it? Glad you are feeling better!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...