Friday, June 26, 2015

TGIF

Ah, sweet sweet Friday! So glad you are here. 

The high of my week was baby and mom bootcamp and getting together with the moms from our baby class. I love that we still get together as it's so fun to watch the babies grow up together! Another high would be finding a friend finding a jumperoo for me for $30. Amelia loves it so far!

The low of my week was nothing really. I mean there was some rough nights of sleep, but nothing absolutely terrible. 

The show we are watching is Orange is The New Black. We are almost done this season and I haven't liked it as much as the others.

The best money I spent was on the jumperoo for Amelia and a new pair of Silkberry pjs for her as well. They are not cheap ($30), but so worth it! Erica bought us a pair and Mr.D kept telling me to buy the next size up. The fabric is so soft and stretchy that it makes changing Amelia super easy (as easy as it is to change a squirming baby!).

Our plans for the weekend don't include much. We started sleep training last night, so I didn't want to make too many plans. I think Mr.D might go biking and I think he is sending me out of the house on Sunday for a pedicure. The weather is supposed to be absolutely gorgeous, so hopefully spending some time outside as well. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

6 comments :

  1. Is it bad I had to Google Jumparoo? I hope A's sleep gets better! Silly kids, sleep is awesome ;) Enjoy your pedicure! I will text you tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know what a jumparoo is either, haha. Good luck on the sleep training!

    Enjoy the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a great weekend - good luck with sleep training! I know my friend Jen said it was SO worth it to put in the work to have a baby who sleeps through the night, even if it means being on a very strict schedule. It's going to be CRAZY hot here this weekend (41 on Sunday!) so I'm staying close to my mom's pool all weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. An unplanned weekend sounds so nice, especially since the weather is going to be nice. I hope you can spends lots of time outdoors! And enjoy that pedicure. My feet are so scary right now but I don't think it's worth the effort of getting a pedicure until after marathon training season is over...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Justin heard this season wasn't as good so we started Suits this season instead but will watch anyways. YAY for good deals! D never loved her jumparoo silly girl.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've never heard of those pjs! I am still on season one of Orange is the new black.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...