Tuesday, June 2, 2015

Training Tuesday

Last week was a fun week in terms of my workouts....started the baby and mom boot camp plus I ran my first race since last March! After the race on Sunday, I remembered why I love running and racing so much. I need another race to sign up for- any suggestions?

Monday May 25
  • baby and mom boot camp - it was only myself and one other lady, which was totally fine. I was surprisingly sore the next day!
  • 4.35km walk with Harley and Amelia
Tuesday May 26
  • 5.12km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day upper fix
Wednesday May 27
  • 4.3km {5:34/km pace} run with Mr.D and Amelia 
  • 21 day cardio fix and ten minute ab fix
Thursday May 28
  • 4.32km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day total body cardio fix
Friday May 29
  • 5.38km walk with Harley and Amelia
Saturday May 30
  • 4.2km walk with Harley and Amelia
Sunday May 31
  • 10km {5:15/km pace} run at the Calgary Marathon- full recap coming tomorrow!
  • 4km walk with Harley and Amelia
Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

6 comments :

  1. Glad you are enjoying the baby and mom boot camp class. I hope to drop in this summer with Tara. Great week of workouts, I have been doing lots of fix workouts lately too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such an awesome week of workouts. I am finally back on track with T25 (Beta), and starting my half marathon training next week! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice week of workouts! You're such a speedy runner. Can't wait to read your race recap :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Baby and mom bootcamp sounds fun! Is it outside? Too bad you don't live here, my coworker is teaching a baby wearing barre class once a week and it's been super super popular with new moms! I think classes where new moms can bring their babies along are a great idea!!

    I'm super impressed with all the workouts you have been fitting in as a new mom!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Baby and mom bootcamp sounds awesome! And that is great that you were sore - I like that feeling after a workout! You put in a solid week of workouts! My week of workouts was pretty good as I ran twice, did strength training twice, swam and hiked a whole lot of miles!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...