Tuesday, June 23, 2015

Training Tuesday

After being sick the week before, I was finally able to get back on track last week. That meant restarting the 21 day fix, but oh well. I'm also quite enjoying the 21 day fix workouts with Mr.D...we always somehow end up laughing at each other during it. Has anyone else noticed how much she says "yeah"? Once you notice it, that's all you will hear...you can thank me later :)

Monday June 15
  • rest day as I still wasn't feeling 100% 

Tuesday June 16
  • 4.2km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day upper fix

Wednesday June 17
  • 21 day lower fix

Thursday June 18
  • 3.2km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day pilates fix

Friday June 19
  • 21 day cardio fix
  • 4.3km run with Harley and Amelia

Saturday June 20
  • rest day as we were busy in Banff and plans in the evening. We were both stuffed and tired when we got home that night, so decided to move our 21 day fix workout to Sunday
 Sunday June 21
  • 3.2km walk with Harley
  • 21 day dirty thirty and yoga fix

Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

6 comments :

  1. So glad you are enjoying them and doing them with Mr. D. That's awesome!! J is taking about doing T25. She says a few things a lot, I can't think of them now but she repeats the same things a lot!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's so awesome you are doing the workouts with Mr. D .

    I had a good week of workouts last week, mostly running and yoga.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just bought the 21 day fix extreme and it came with 30 days of the on demand service...I think Tyler is going to try it out to see if he likes it. He always says he needs to do SOMETHING to get in better shape for his football games!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not doing much these days-- little runs and some planks. I'm working on resting my back so I can get it 100% before I start marathon training in a few weeks. Congratulations on an awesome week!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's great that you and Mr D are doing the workouts together!

    It's funny how each trainer has their "thing" that they say! J pointed out when Jillian Michaels kept saying something in her workouts- I think it was "hit it" or something like that.

    I took last week pretty easy- just 1 short run.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work on your week of outfits. That is cool that you and Mr. D are doing the fix workouts together! I bet it is nice to combine time together with working out! I have only done one strength training type of workout with Phil but we try to run together 1-2 times a week.

    My workouts were so so last week. My foot was still bothering me so I took it pretty easy. I did 2 shorter runs, swam once, did a strength training session and then did a long bike ride. So when I type all that out, it sounds decent but in my mind it seemed like it wasn't a strong week as I feel like I should be doing MORE to prepare for the triathlon... :/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...