Wednesday, June 17, 2015

Workout Wednesday

Last week's workouts started out so good, but quickly went down hill from there. Oh well, nothing I can do when I can't control being sick. Mr.D and I had started 21 day fix together from the beginning, but we ended up stopping. We are back in it this week though!

Monday June 8
  • baby and mom boot camp
  • 4.83km walk with Harley and Amelia 
Amelia and Cain at boot camp - thanks for the picture Keagen!
Tuesday June 9
  • 4.3km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day upper fix

Wednesday June 10
  • 4.51km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day lower fix

Thursday June 11
  • 21 day pilates fix
  • 4.0km run with Harley and Amelia- it was a tough one as I hadn't run in almost two weeks!
  • 4.2km walk with the family- it was a beautiful evening so we couldn't pass it up 

Friday June 12
  • rest

Saturday June 13
  • 4km walk with the family - I was feeling a bit better and needed to get out of the house

Sunday June 14
  • rest
Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

6 comments :

  1. Cute babies at boot camp! :) So glad you are feeling better, and still got an awesome week of workouts in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the baby bootcamp pics! Great week of workouts despite not feeling well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Last week was a so so week for me for workouts. I had some pain in my foot which I think was caused by doing plank jacks so I did not run as much as I planned to and I've been resting for the last 3 days just to be safe. I think it's better now, though, so I am going to try to run with my club tonight! Nice work on your week of workouts! I'm glad you were at least able to get out for a walk over the weekend - it's easy to get stir crazy when you are sick!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are doing great with the fix! I am going to start doing it again in a couple weeks, it is easy to bring with us on holidays!
    Hope you are feeling better, being sick with a baby is NO fun!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm so impressed! I need a baby/mommy bootcamp here asap! Good work Mama!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You still got in a lot of workouts for being sick!! Hope you're feeling better. That's fun Mr. D is doing the 21 day fix workouts with you. Eric did the cardio fix one once and found it really hard!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...