Monday, July 13, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Another weekend has gone by, but it was a fun one :) Let's see what we were up to:


{friday} my memory is failing me, but I don't think we did too much in the afternoon when Mr.D got home. We did run to the mall to grab some dinner and to hopefully let Amelia have a short nap (her last nap fell too late), but no such luck. It resulted in a lot of crying at bedtime, but she finally did go down without help. After Amelia was in bed, Mr.D went to meet up with Justin as they were going to a bike related movie (anyone surprised? haha). I spent the evening working on a couple photo books and watching Step Up on Netflix. Wild night over here ;)

{saturday} after Amelia's morning nap, we took Harley for a walk before it got too hot out. Mr.D ran out to get some bike stuff while Amelia and I hung out at home. In the afternoon, we decided to take Amelia swimming for the first time to see how she liked it. She didn't hate and didn't love it...I guess it's better than screaming her head off! After swimming, we grabbed some stuff for dinner and spent the night hanging out at home.

{sunday} Mr.D and Justin were gone for their weekly bike date, so after I put Amelia down for a nap I went for one myself. They lucked out and didn't get rained on even though it was pouring here! Once Mr.D was home,  I ran to get some groceries and then took Harley for a hot run (the rain had finally stopped and the sun was out in full force again). That pretty much sums up our weekend!

Tell me: how was your weekend?


10 comments :

  1. Your weekend was awfully cute :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amelia is so cute! I am glad she didn't hate the water! I bet it felt good to swim for a bit! Hopefully she grows to like it more and more! I swam this weekend, too, but my swim did not go well and it made me nervous for my tri because if I have a swim like that, mentally the race is going to be very tough for me. Phil is coming with me on Tuesday so hopefully that swim goes better.

    I had a great weekend - it was a good mix of time outdoors, being active, being productive, and seeing Phil and friends.

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is so cute!!! D was like that the first time I took her, wasn't in love but didn't hate it. I am sure will love it more and more. I need some good chick flicks to watch while J is out. I'll have to remember that one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha Sully was like that too - super serious the whole time we were in the pool! I tried to take him often so he'd get used to the pool, but swimming is so much work!! Luckily, despite us not going very often, he still loves the water. I love Step Up! Good choice :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Aww, love her little swimsuit! Are you going to do lessons with her? I really liked them & it got Avery used to the pool and water.
    I wish we got some rain, our house was so darn hot!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sweet smile! She is a doll! Yay for swimming. I used to teach swim lessons to little ones, and this is such a fun age. I love her bathing suit!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. So fun that you took Amelia swimming. I wish we would have got your rain and storms, although we did get some rain overnight. Hopefully my condo cools down a whole lot!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I watched Step Up this weekend too! Too bad we weren't together and sharing some wine ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I watched magic mike (the first one haha) this weekend. Mikes cousin was in step up! I can't get over how big Amelia is getting!! Soo cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awwww Amelia is so cute!! Loving her little smile!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...