Friday, July 10, 2015

TGIF

Thank goodness it's Friday friends! I'm not sure if it's the heat or Amelia deciding to practice her rolling over instead of sleeping for naps, but my moods have not been great this week. But it's the weekend so cheers to that!

The high of my week was having Mr.D home in the afternoons. He is only working mornings right now, so it's been great to have him home for part of the day.

The low of my week was just being in a grumpy mood for no reason. Hopefully it passes!

The show we are watching is The Fall on Netflix. We are only a couple episodes in so far, but it's good. A lot of story lines happening at once though.

The best money I spent was on a new pair of sunglasses. I desperately needed a pair and sucked it up and bought a good pair of polarized ones. I also bought a few cute things for Amelia at Carter's for summer.

Our plans for the weekend don't include too much so far. Probably lots of hiding in the basement to get away from the heat!

Have a great weekend everyone!

8 comments :

  1. I've been in a grump mood too. Perhaps it's mid-summer/new baby slump? Let's hope it ends soon! We'll be in the basement all weekend, too! Tyler is working from home today so I might try to take advantage of some 'here, watch Wes for a few minutes' moments haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. It must be the weather - or something in the air! - because I've been in a grumpy mood all week too lol. I'm in the basement right now as I type this, haha! Although it is a bit cool out this morning.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blame the heat! haha. I am just SO tired from the heat. What kind of sunglasses did you buy? I hear ya, we are going to hide out in the basement tonight too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. See you don't even need the heat... You should really send it back!! Haha. Granted it's supposed to be nice here this weekend finally!! Hopefully your mood improves soon, it's no fun having a cloud over you constantly!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry you haven't been in the best mood. Glad you spoiled yourself with new glasses!! Must be so nice to have the extra hands in the afternoons. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope that the heat breaks soon for you guys! Hopefully your basement stays nice and cool! It's been really mild around here but it's going to really warm up this week - right in time for my week off! :) My condo building has a pool so I figure I'll hang out by that to stay cool on days when I don't have anything going on!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm so glad you found me! Your blog is too cute. I LOVE this post idea {I may have to steal it sometime!} ;)
    Have an awesome week!
    Abby

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sucks about the grumpy mood. Hopefully you kicked it over the weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...