Tuesday, July 7, 2015

Training Tuesday

Last week's workouts included LOTS of 21 day fix! Mr.D and I were on the last week of the plan, so that meant double workouts all week.  I think I'll do a review of the workouts shortly for those who are interested.

Amelia was awake during one of our workouts and was getting fussy, so she became my weight :)

Monday June 29
  • 21 day total body and pilates fix

Tuesday June 30
  • 21 day upper and cardio fix

Wednesday July 1
  • 21 day lower fix and 10 minute fix for abs

Thursday July 2
  • 21 day pilates and total body cardio fix
  • 5km walk with Harley and Amelia

Friday July 3
  • 21 day cardio and upper fix
  • 3.2km walk with Harley and Amelia

Saturday July 4
  • 21 day dirty thirty and pilates fix
  • 3km walk with Harley and Amelia

Sunday July 5
  • 21 day plyo and yoga fix
  • 3km walk with Harley and Amelia
 
Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

8 comments :

  1. Good job on the workouts!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg I am lazy
    Great job!! You rock

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love using Amelia as your weights! Ha, so cute!! Great week of workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, you did great last week with your workouts! Nice work on all of the doubles! I am tempted to try the 21 day fix but I think I'd need to wait and do it after triathlon and marathon training are over as I have felt a little bit overwhelmed as is so don't know if I could add something else on top of it! But it sounds like something worth checking out down the road! My week of workouts were pretty good last week. I ran 3 times, swam and bikes one day and did a strength training session. I really wanted to get a long bike ride in but it was SOOO windy on Sunday so I just couldn't make myself go!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ha, love that photo! I ordered my 21 day fix last week! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice work!! I am so glad you guys are doing it! Does B like it? My brother is borrowing my Extreme to do it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great week of workouts. did you do the double workouts back to back or at different times?

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is A LOT of 21 Day Fix! I never followed the plan to a T because I do so many other workouts anyways but I would double up the 21 day fix with other workouts I was doing sometimes. It's no joke. Can't wait to hear more about your overall thoughts of the program!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...