Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Training Tuesday

Another week of workouts done! We are almost done with the 21 day fix extreme....I've enjoyed it, but am ready for a break from it. I'm thinking I'll start running more again once we are done and mix in some CrossFit style workouts.

Monday July 20
  • 21 day plyo extreme fix
  • 5km walk with Harley and Amelia

Tuesday July 21
  • 21 day upper extreme fix
  • 3.2km walk with Harley and Amelia

Wednesday July 22
  • 21 day pilates extreme fix 
  • 4.2km {5:27/km pace} run by myself. It was such a gorgeous night out so I went after Amelia went down for the night

Thursday July 23
  • 21 day lower fix
  • 4km walk with Harley and Amelia

Friday July 24
  • 21 day cardio extreme fix
  • 3.2km walk with Harley and Amelia

Saturday July 25
  • 21 day dirty thirty extreme fix
  • 3.2k  walk with Harley and Amelia

Sunday July 26
  • 7km run {6:15/km pace} by myself - definitely not a fast one as my legs were dead from 21 day fix
  • 21 day fix yoga {we aren't a big fan of the extreme yoga, so we've been doing the regular one instead} 

Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

8 comments :

  1. Nice week of workouts!
    Do you miss Crossfit as much as I do?
    I surprisingly am enjoying Fix workouts more than I thought so I'm thinking I should get Extreme soon too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! I'm trying to get back on the workout train!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice work on your week of workouts. I can see why you would be getting a little bit burned out on the 21 day fix workouts. That's how I felt after I did back-to-back months of shred workouts through In Her Shoes. The workouts were great but I was ready for something new when I finished the 2nd 4 week program.

    My workouts were good last week. I ran just over 30 miles and biked over 20 miles and also swam twice. And I fit 1 strength training session in, which isn't much but it about as much as I can do right now between running, biking and swimming.

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom - now grandmaJuly 29, 2015 5:57 AM

    oh Leigh,,, why why why
    it's been over 30 for a week
    my workouts - sweat
    walk to the air conditioned house then to the office
    sweat
    and sweat some more....
    so glad you are coming home to the land of sweatwork outs! - at least there is a lake to jump in
    see you guys soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice work!! Ya I can see getting tired of the fix workouts after doing them back to back! But I know you love your running and Crossfit style workouts do that will be good for you. We love watching the games but some of those women just do not look like women! yuck.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great job on the 21 Day Fix! I could see why you'd be sick of it after doing the two programs back to back. It's nice you have the DVD's now so you can do the workouts whenever they fit in with your schedule and just pick and choose your favourites! I've gotten into a good mix of strength, running and yoga these days. Usually I do strength/circuit classes at the gym Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Sunday. I run Wednesday and Friday and I go to yoga Saturday! It's been a good mix for me. Walks/hikes with the dog are mixed in there as well.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Man, that is a lot of workouts! Do you have a rest day? I am trying to incorporate some strength work into my routine, so have been doing some HIIT videos from YouTube and they are kicking my butt! I totally slacked off on the running and need to get back on track, but I am so unmotivated these days....

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am still on week 1 of 21 day fix extreme..i desperately want to get back to hot yoga, but not sure how that'll go since my boobs might leak like a mofo!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...