These pictures are getting harder and harder to do! Sitting her up was the easiest solution :)
You can find her past updates here:
Weight/height: not sure on either, as she hasn't been weighed since her six month appointment. I'd guess she is over 17lbs now.
Hair/eyes: her hair keeps getting blonder and blonder! It's also starting to grow. Eyes are still very blue.
- playing hide and seek
- if you do silly dances for her
- the tags on anything
- jumping in the jolly jumper
- leaning sideways to look at people when you are holding her
- being tired
- depending on the day, getting her diaper changed
- having her face cleaned
Sleeping: before we left for Ontario, she started waking up between 3-5am and would only settle if I nursed her. I decided to up the amount of milk she gets before bed and that seemed to help. She didn't sleep very well in Ontario (probably so many new places and not our same routine) and I'm hoping to get her back on track now that we are home. She still goes down between 7-8pm (usually closer to 7pm) and has 3-4 naps per day. They range anywhere from 30 minutes to 2 hours. She is a big tummy sleeper!
- went on her third and fourth plane ride
- got to experience the beach- eating sand included while in Ontario
- went on the swings for the first time and loved it!
- wears size 3 swaddlers during the day and size 3 baby dry at night
- wears mostly 6 month onesies and pjs, but the pjs are starting to get too small
- no teeth yet (but constantly putting stuff in her mouth) and no desire to crawl
- loves to sit up and is getting stronger and not falling as much
- is so curious and loves to watch everything going on around her