Tuesday, August 18, 2015

Quick check in and a winner!

Hi everyone! I didn't mean to slack on blogging, but Amelia and I (Mr.D and Harley too) have been in Ontario for the last two weeks. We head home tonight and am already sad to go! We've had a great time seeing my family and enjoying the sunshine and hot, hot weather. I'm hoping to get back on a blogging schedule, but don't hold me to it! I've been reading blogs, but haven't commented so I promise to do that soon too!

I also wanted to let you know that Anna won my giveaway for the custom photo canvas. Congratulations Anna! I will send you an email shortly.

Tell me: what is new with you?

5 comments :

  1. Glad you had a good trip! Excited to see you gals when you are back. Hope the flight goes great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Getting your e-mail that I won the giveaway has been the highlight of my day!!! It means a lot considering I've made the decision to go back to work very soon and have been an emotional roller coaster ride lately. Thank you! I've already picked out the spot on my wall where my newborn Josie's photo canvas will go :)
    Glad you're enjoying your time in Ontario! Hope you're staying cool because it's been a scorcher!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is awesome that you guys were able to get back to Ontario for 2 weeks! I am sure it's been great to have a nice long chunk of time with your family! I hope the goodbye isn't too awful today. :(

    There's not much new with me. I'm relieved the tri is behind me and am in shock that the marathon is only 7 weeks away! I'm not sleeping much thanks to insomnia so feel like a zombie a lot of the time but besides that life is good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. mom, now grandmaAugust 18, 2015 6:21 PM

    I already miss you guys.,... love love love having you all here for two weeks,.... a day without Amelia Smiles is just not a day.
    The house is so quiet... and I want to change a poopy diaper.... whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
    my house is your house - anytime.... grandma will do holidays at the beach again next year
    XXXX
    Grandma Sandy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so great you were able to go visit for 2 whole weeks! How fun! Did you drive or did Harley fly too?? How did he like that?

    Not much new with me, summer is just flying by over here :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...