Monday, August 3, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! It's a holiday here today, which means a long weekend for everyone. The best part of summer is definitely the long weekends!

{friday} we didn't do much in the morning until I got my act together and we headed to the mall. It was a hot day, so it was nice to get out of the house into air conditioning! I went looking for a bathing suit top and shorts, but no luck. I'm not ready for the fall clothes to be in stores already. After the mall, we stopped at Lic's for ice cream and a walk along the Bow river. Best part of summer!



{saturday} in the morning, Mr.D went for a bike ride (I think he was missing his biking partner, haha) so I took Harley and Amelia for a walk. Just before lunch, we decided to head down to the splash park at Riley Park as it was a gorgeous day. We brought a small tent/sun shelter we bought with us to try out and it was perfect. Amelia ended up falling asleep, so we got to lay in the sun and read our books. Perfection! Later that night, I headed to the airport to pick up my older brother who was here for a visit. 




{sunday} in the morning, we just hung out at home catching up. Mr.D and my brother left later in the morning to check out a couple stores at the mall and along 17th avenue. While they were out and about, I took Amelia and Harley for a walk and then did some laundry. We spent the afternoon just hanging out and then Mr.D made us a delicious rib dinner.


Tell me: how was your weekend?



9 comments :

  1. Sounds like a perfect weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't know there was a pool at Riley Park! Will have to check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The boys went shopping on Sunday morning? That is kind of funny! :) Sounds like a perfect summer weekend, though! That photo of Amelia sitting on your lap is my favorite - I love her smile!

    My weekend was good. I spent a lot of time outdoors since I ran 16 miles, biked 16 miles, and swam 0.75 miles, plus I went to an outdoor concert on Sunday night. I didn't have all that much planned but the weekend somehow still went by fast!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love fall clothes! lol. Glad you found a sun shelter they are great to have! Great photo of you girls too :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Damn momma, you look SO amazing!!!! Your arms are looking very ripped, must be carrying that baby around!

    That looks so blissful and relaxing down by the river!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That park looks so fun! And great picture of you and Amelia! You look great!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Sad we didn't make it to Riley Park now - looks awesome! I love fall clothes, but I'm not ready to shop for them yet, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Riley Park is so awesome and bonus that she slept so you guys could just chill!! So nice to have that right in the city.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...