Friday, August 28, 2015

TGIF

Hello weekend, mighty fine to see you here! Mr.D went back to work yesterday, so it's back to the three of us during the week. We miss him already!

The high of the week was having a couple of days with Mr.D before school started again and trying out the next level of Gymboree. Amelia loved it, but the days/times aren't the best for us.

The low of the week was Harley getting sick. He has a super sensitive belly and got something on our walk on Sunday. It started getting better, but then got worse so we were at the vet yesterday. Hopefully it's back to normal soon.

The best money I spent was signing Amelia and I up for a mom and baby aquasize class. I also had to order a new bathing suit that will hopefully be jumping around appropriate. Don't even get me started on how hard it is to find a two piece athletic style bathing suit.

The show we are watching is Bloodline. Still not sure what I think of this show, but still going to give it a try.

Have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments :

  1. We are a few episodes into Bloodline. It's pretty good but moves slowly. Mark is not a fan but I like it. I hope that Harley gets better soon!! Give him some kisses from Fry and Leela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy aquasize, I always thought that would be a fun one to join! Hope Harley is feeling better! Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom and baby aquasize? How fun!! I used to teach aquafit when I was a lifeguard/swim instructor in the summers and it was so fun but it was definitely mostly older ladies :) I think a mom and baby class is an awesome idea!!

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved aquasize when I was pregnant! It would be fun with a baby too! I hear you on the two piece bathing suits that offer a little more coverage!! They're so hard to find! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Poor Harley! Is he doing better? I didn't realize he was sick when you said you took him to the vet! :( I hope Aquasize is fun and you find a suit you could always wear a sports bra...?

    ReplyDelete
  6. ooo aquasize! where? I signed Wes up for a pool class at the Y...not really in the market to buy another bathing suit for myself, but the only one i have is a two piece. eek!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't believe that Mr. D is back in school already! His summer break seemed so short - he must teach summer school? That is fun that you found a mom & baby aquasize class. I bet that Amelia will love that! I hope you found a two piece suit that works well for you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Where did you end up finding a bathing suit? Aquasize sounds fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooh mom and baby aquasize sounds fun! Do you hold Amelia the whole time or is she sitting in a floaty (or maybe you don't know yet lol?) I have no advice for bathing suit options, I bought a new one piece last summer but it's not very supportive in the boob area - but it is very easy to breastfeed in which is what I wanted.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...