Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Training Tuesday

Another week of workouts done! We finished 21 day fix extreme and am glad it's done! It's definitely tough and I was ready for a break from it. Now what should I do? Train for a race? Do another workout program?

Monday July 27
  • 21 day plyo extreme fix
 Tuesday July 28
  • 4.2km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 21 day upper extreme fix
 Wednesday July 29
  • 5km run {5:31/km pace} with Amelia
  • 21 day pilates extreme fix
 Thursday July 30
  • 3.2km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • CrossFit style workout of:
 
Friday July 31
  • deck of cards workout of: burpees, knee in and outs, plank in and outs, kettle bell swings and hops (side to side)
 Saturday August 1
  • 3.2km walk with Harley and Amelia
  • 4.2km run 
 Sunday August 2
  • 3.5km walk with Harley and Amelia

Tell me: how was your week of workouts?

7 comments :

  1. oo I have to do a deck of cards workout! haven't done one of those in a while!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great week of workouts. What next? Pump??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been doing the Fitness Bender workouts on YouTube and they are kicking my butt. However, I feel like having a good strength base really makes a difference in our running speed. I would say sign up for a race but keep on doing the strength workouts!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on finishing the extreme fix! I definitely want to try to do the 21 day fix - maybe this winter after my training season is behind me! As far as what to do next, maybe a 10k or half marathon this fall?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I say train for a race next! Right now i'm not really training for anything or following a specific workout program but I'm just enjoying running a few times a week mixed in with strength and yoga but I would like another challenge soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great week! I want to try the deck of cards workout, and switch things up a bit!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...