So much sass!
You can find her previous updates here:
Weight/height: not sure as she hasn't been weighed lately. The last time I took her into the clinic to be weighed was at the end of August and she was 17lbs 13oz, so I'm guessing well over 18bs now.
Hair/eyes: she's a blondie for sure now (everyone keeps mentioning it too) and still her gorgeous blue eyes
- rolling around on the floor or on her change table when you are trying to change her diaper
- blowing spit everywhere
- waving her arms when she is excited or happy
- watching videos of herself or looking at pictures of herself
- going on the swings
- having her face wiped
- staying still so I can change her diaper
- if I try and get a boogie out of her nose
Eating: I am still breastfeeding during the day (or if she wakes up in the night). She gets a bottle of breast milk before bed (usually around 200-220mLs), which she gobbles right up. She is also eating a lot of food during the day as well and there doesn't seem to be much that she dislikes. She was fighting being fed purees for a bit, so I started ripping up cooked food and she will pick away and feed herself (with a bit of help from me). We give her plain Cheerios if we need to distract her for a bit while we eat, and I think that has helped a lot with her finger dexterity and being able to get the food into her mouth most of the time. No major gagging incidents either as she is pretty good at chewing everything.
Sleeping: sleeping has definitely improved from the month before. She goes down around 7pm and has been getting up between 4-5am for a quick feed and will go back to sleep until 6-6:15am. Naps have gone down to 2-3 per day depending on their length. Still no rhyme or reason to how long each one is, but oh well. They do get shorter in length as the day goes on though.
- she is getting good at searching a room for Harley or Mr.D if I ask her where either of them are
- she cut her first bottom tooth right after she turned 7 months and then her second bottom one right after she turned 8 months. Those things are SHARP!
- still in size 3 swaddlers during the day and baby dry at night
- wears mostly 9 month clothing
- she was screaming for her baths for a couple nights (she usually loves them), so we quickly figured out that she did not want to lay down anymore. She now sits up and loves splashing!