Friday, September 4, 2015

TGIF

Happy Friday everyone! Looking forward to a long weekend even if it's a quiet one as Mr.D had surgery yesterday (nothing major- just fixing his nose after he broke it many years ago). The weather isn't supposed to the greatest, so that's okay with me.

The high of my week was nothing really sticking out in my mind. We did get to go meet Mr.D for lunch on Monday which was nice.

The low of my week was seeing Mr.D in pain after his surgery. I'll admit that I think I was more nervous for it then he was. But, I'm glad it all went well and he's done it.

The best money I spent was on some new clothes from Carters and Wal-Mart for Amelia for fall. I also found some stacking bowls for Amelia from Superstore for $4! Can't beat that.

The book I read was Love Letters to The Dead by Ava Dellaira and Never Never (part one and two) by Colleen Hoover. Both were really good for young adult novels, but totally different. 

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments :

  1. Glad to hear everything went ok with Mr.D! I would be more nervous too! Enjoy your weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad Mr. D is doing well. Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE superstore for kids stuff! I get most of London's clothes from there! Also, glad Mr. D's surgery went okay!! Have a great weekend xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope Mr. D's recovery is going well. The nose is such a senstice area so I hope he isn't in too much pain!!

    You got a lot of reading done this week!! I am on book #2 for September (Station Eleven) and will probably finish it on the plane so September is off to a strong start for me!

    Hope you guys have a great long weekend! I am having a blast here but we are definitely missing you other girls!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope his recovery goes well! I also scored at Once Upon a Child this week for Wes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hope B is feeling better today! YAY for new fall clothes - I want some! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. I hope Mr. D is feeling better and you guys had a nice and relaxing long weekend!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...