|These are getting harder and harder to take!|
Weight/height: she had a doctor's appointment yesterday and was 18lbs 5ounces. Not sure if I believe that scale, as I take her to the community clinic monthly and she was 18lbs 12ounces on September 24th. She was 71.5cms today, which is 50th percentile for both. Either way, she is growing and healthy so that's all that matters :)
Hair/eyes: hair is still blonde and growing quite a bit. Eyes are still very blue!
- rolling everywhere
- blowing spit bubbles with her mouth
- playing with the door stops
- getting her face cleaned
- staying still to change her diaper
Sleeping: still good in this department. She goes to bed at 7pm and is usually up between 4-5am for a quick feed and then up for the day between 6-7am. She is napping three times a day (usually at 9am, 1pm and 4pm) and the first two naps are usually 60-70 minutes in length.
- in the last few days, she has started to be able to sit up on her own from laying down! She is also starting to army crawl...not far, but she can make her way to something if she really wants it
- still wearing size 3 diapers in swaddlers/baby dry
- clothing ranges - mostly 9 month stuff with some 12-18 month stuff mixed in (like the outfit above)