Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Canadian Blogger Christmas Swap 2015

 
 
Yes, it is already that time of the year again! Christmas will be before we know it and as some of you know every year Lindsey and myself host the Canadian  Blogger Christmas Swap. It is 4 years and counting and every year our participant list grows! It is a fun way to get to know other bloggers and receive a Christmas package at the same time.

Here is the scoop
 
- The swap is only open to Canadian's with active blogs. Sorry US friends but shipping is pricey!
- You must be willing to share the package your receive on your blog.
- Leave a comment on this post (or Lindsey's) by November 10th if you want to participate.
- You will have $20 to spend (before shipping) on the package
- The package must include an ornament and then whatever else you would like if you did not spend the whole $20.

Other important dates to keep in mind
 
- Partners will be announced on both blogs the week of November 16th.
- Packages must be mailed out by December 2nd
 
If you have any questions, feel free to contact myself or Lindsey. Feel free to pass it onto any of your Canadian blogger friends that might not know about it :)
 

19 comments :

  1. I'd like to participate this year! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to participate again!! So much fun!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Already commented on Lindsey's blog - but I'm in again!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Already commented on Lindsey's blog too, and I'm in again! :) Thanks for hosting this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I commented on Lindsey's blog...but I'm in!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Count me in for sure! You two are always so great for organizing it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yay! It was a ton of fun last year, Count me in for this year too!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am interested in participating :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. I would love to be involved please, this is such a cute idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd like to join in again this year too please!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...