Monday, October 19, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! We had a good weekend...let's see what we were up to:

{friday} Amelia and I didn't do too much during the day...took Harley for a walk, did some cleaning around the house and went to get a few groceries. My cousin A was in town for a conference, so Mr.D went to pick her up after work. Once they got back to our house, her and I headed out for dinner. It was nice to catch up and get out of the house! When we got back, we watched Southpaw and stayed up too late. 

Little miss trouble getting into my products!

{saturday} in the morning, Mr.D went for his bike date with Justin. My cousin and I just hung out until I took her downtown to her conference. The rest of the afternoon was spent hanging out at home with a grumpy Amelia. I did manage to put up some Halloween decorations and make a Halloween craft with Amelia. Well, I used her feet and I did the rest ;) My cousin got back around 5:30pm and I made us dinner at home. We spent the rest of the night hanging out at home.




{sunday} my cousin had to be downtown by 8am, so I dropped her off and then headed home. While Amelia napped, I had one as well and it was perfection! Once she was up, we ended up going back downtown again as my cousin forgot something at our house. After we dropped it off, we went to a local Christmas craft market. No luck at getting anything though. In the afternoon, I went for a 9km solo run and then did some laundry. 


Tell me: how was your weekend?

14 comments :

  1. That Halloween craft is adorable! I am SO bad at doing stuff like that with the kids!!! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. That Halloween craft is awesome! I totally want to do that with Liam now. I never seem to make time for crafts with him and I really should.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a couple of Michael's coupons that I need to use to get some Halloween crafts! Which Xmas market was it?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute craft and decor! I bought a ready to make craft for Avery lol. I had no idea what to make with her!
    Awesome run! I am missing it but my body has decided 4-5km is my max now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that craft!! I need to do something similar with London--cute!

    How was Southpaw? I've been thinking about renting it...

    ReplyDelete
  6. The trick-or-treat craft is too cute! I am such a slacker regarding decorations for any holiday except Christmas.
    Swede went through a phase where she loved to play with all my toiletries in the bathroom cupboard. I moved anything she could possibly open/ruin and then it was great to keep her busy while I showered.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the Halloween craft!! I still have Noah's feet from last year I never finished the craft.. Getting the feet was that much of a challenge! I should see if it's easier to do now lol how did you get your letters soo perfect??

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute Halloween craft! We had a fun weekend with friends visiting.

    ReplyDelete
  9. What, no comments on Southpaw?!? Oh my god, that was like the best movie I saw all year! It still makes me teary when I think of it. That craft is awesome! I totally want to do it with Sully now. Did you free-hand the letters? And wait, there was already a Christmas craft sale going on somewhere?!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how your Halloween craft turned out! I am hoping that we get a chance to carve pumpkins next Thursday or Friday! Last year we had a carving party but I travel for work next week so we won't have time to host people. :( Maybe next year!

    Sounds like you had a great weekend. That was nice of you to host your cousin - I bet she liked seeing you guys! I had a great weekend with my family in Miami!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. That craft is so cute! What a fun way to use her foot print. It's so interesting how some days they are just little grumps for no reason. Well, at least in our house anyway. :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Sounds like a great weekend. Jealous of your nap! Glad you had some time with your cousin. We decorated for Halloween too! Cute feet! We did one like that last year too and just put it up, so fun to have!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love your decorations! I have only put a pumpkin on my porch and that was a lot for me! I don't even know if I am going to be home on Halloween night, so I didn't really do anything as far as decorations. I did buy some candy though, just in case!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Love LOVE the Halloween footprint craft! I wish I was crafty and could make things like that :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...