Friday, October 2, 2015

TGIF

Happy Friday everyone! I don't want to use the word, but apparently s**w is in the forecast for this weekend. Fingers crossed it doesn't actually happen!

The high of the week was selling our car one night after listing it and getting what we wanted for it! We definitely expect that and don't pick up the new car until Saturday. Another high was going to the zoo with Brie and Sully on Wednesday. It was a gorgeous day for it!


The low of the week was nothing coming to mind right now.

The best money I spent was getting my hair done tonight. Technically, I haven't spent it yet, but I know it will be worth it.

The book I read was  Luckiest Girl Alive by Jessica Knoll.

The meals we had were:

Have a great weekend everyone!

10 comments :

  1. That's awesome you sold your car so fast!! Can't wait to see the new one.

    I wish I could have joined you ladies at the zoo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greta news about your car! I need to list my brothers since he has not done it (we store it at our house).
    My low from the week is feeling crappy in the evenings again, boo.
    Enjoy your weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on selling your car soo quickly!! Snow??? Yuck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is awesome that you sold your car that quickly and got what you wanted for it! Woo hoo! I bet that felt good!

    Booo to the "s word" being in the forecast, though. That is so depressing! it's too early for that! it's definitely cooled off here but I am hoping we don't get our first snowfall for MONTHS!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again for the zoo date! We should hang out more often :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I couldn't click on "tater tot casserole" fast enough! Yes please. On the menu for next week. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh I wanna know what car you got! I didn't make it to the zoo this year...definitely next year though!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I hope that you had an S-word free weekend! I am happy that Fall is here but I know that it's hard to get excited about months and months of snow...However, we need it here! Our lakes and rivers are so low and we are all on water rationing, so personally, even if I have to shovel it, I would welcome a nice big dump of snow here.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am sad I missed the zoo date, you guys had an awesome day for it! :) Your meals sound so good!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's awesome you sold your car so fast!! And also yay for no lows last week!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...