The highs of the week were:
- getting to spend Monday with Mr.D and Amelia
- water fights with Amelia's bath toys
- walk in the sunshine with Jen (& Wes)
The best money I spent was on some new hair product and some face masks. Shit, that doesn't make me sound very exciting at all! Haha.
The book I am currently reading is The House at the End of Hope Street. Lisa and Amber both talked about it, so I thought I would check it out. I'm enjoying it so far!
The meals we had were:
- Monday: sandwhiches as we had no desire to cook
- Tuesday: quiche with sausage and bacon
- Wednesday: salmon with wild rice and cauliflower. We cooked the salmon as per this recipe, but added a dill sauce that Mr.D makes to it instead. We also followed the recipe below for the cauliflower...we never cut it any other way after finding this recipe! If you can't read the changes Mr.D made to the recipe, let me know.
- Thursday: asian chicken meatballs with rice and broccoli. I found this recipe a long time ago and it's a good old standby in our house
Have a great weekend everyone!