Friday, October 30, 2015

TGIF

Happy Friday everyone! We had a good, but busy week around here.

This week, we:
  • Tuesday: we went and got groceries in the morning and then went to our last aquasize class in the afternoon
  • Wednesday: we didn't do too much in the morning as Harley was at doggie daycare so we didn't have to walk him. I worked out while Amelia had her morning nap. In the early afternoon, we went to meet up with M & M at a local play place. She spoiled me and brought me some brownies..so delicious! We totally failed at a getting a picture.  
  • Thursday: in the morning, we took Harley for a walk and hung around the house. In the afternoon, we met up with two friends from our prenatal group at a play place that was having a Halloween party. It was so cute seeing them dressed up! I put Amelia down for a nap when we got home, but Amelia decided 25 minutes was long enough. Luckily, she was fairly happy. Mr.D had a work thing in the evening, so it was just Amelia and I.

The book I read was nothing again. I need something to read- what have you read lately?

 The meals we had this week were:

Have a great weekend everyone!

7 comments :

  1. Amelia makes a cute lady bug!! I have not been in a reading mood and took a DNF on my last book club book! haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, you make so many great meals each week! I am impressed! I am lucky if I cook 1-2 times a week and lately it's been even less with all of the traveling I have been doing. :/ Womp womp.

    I have been on a reading spree due to all of the flights I took in the month of October. Some that I loved were The Story Hour by Thrity Umrigar (I love all of her books), Lowland by Jhumpa Lahiri, and The Engagements by Courtney J. Sullivan. Hope you find something that grabs you soon!!

    Enjoy the Halloween weekend with your little lady bug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute little lady bug!

    I have a stack of books on my nightstand that I've been neglecting for Scandal binge instead. I'm going to start the new Mindy Kahling book right away though!

    Have a Happy Halloween!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Aww, Cute little ladybug! I just finished up Who Do You Love by Jennifer Weiner - It was good but not my favorite of her books.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Awww I just love babies in their puffy halloween costumes! There's nothing cuter! Funny, I meant to ask you last night what you were reading. I'm currently reading Alas, Babylon for book club and The Story Hour.

    ReplyDelete
  6. So cute in her costume! We should go to a play place together soon now that the weather sucks!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...