Friday, October 9, 2015

TGIF

Happy Friday and happy Thanksgiving to my Canadian followers! So excited for stuffing. I could do without everything else, but LOVE stuffing. Usually my BIL and fight over the left overs as we both love it so much.

The high of the week was getting together with some of the ladies from our baby group on Wednesday at a local play area. It's fun to see how much each of the babies has grown and changed already! Ooh, and Amelia giving me a couple 1 hr naps was pretty sweet too after a l-o-n-g stretch of 30 minute naps.

The low of the week was nothing really. I mean, there was the time I was changing Amelia and she had a super messy diaper so it went all over the change pad cover. That's always fun ;)

The best money I spent was on some clothes for Amelia from VV (just what she needs right? ;) haha). I found her a sweatshirt, pjs and tights. I also found myself a Lulu winter running hat- all for $16! I should have taken a picture, but I'm too lazy to go upstairs and do it now, haha

The books I read were My Fight/Your Fight by Ronda Rousey. I didn't know much about her (other than seeing her on Ellen), but loved finding more about her life.  I also read After You by Jojo Moyes, which I loved.

The meals we had were:

Have a great weekend everyone!

9 comments :

  1. I heard Ronda Rousey's book was good. I'm going to have to check it out but I have a pile on my night stand that I need to get through. I love a badass chick like that.

    Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. All of you meals sound so good! I really need to start meal planning. I think it would make my life easier, and grocery shopping more efficient. Hope you enjoy your Thanksgiving weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love cranberry sauce!! Our VV here is so expensive! It annoys me but you got great deals! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just picked up After You from the library on Wednesday, Can't wait to get started!
    I'm copying all your dinner plans. We had the tater tot casserole this week and might try these black bean/spinach enchiladas next week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Everyone always tells you what a disaster diaper changes can be, but I don't find them to be that bad...if anything, they're funny! I just reorganized Wes's clothes and I can't believe how much he's already accumulated!! Babies are spoiled, man!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love VV! Maybe a little too much. Haha. Is there one by your house? Don't ever go to the one by Chinook, it's terrible. I love Ronda Rousey and am glad to hear her book was good (sometimes you just never know with biographies...). I'm jealous of your meal planning! It all sounds delicious!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am glad that you liked After You! I requested it from the library but the wait is sooooo long so I won't be able to read it for awhile. I haven't liked her other books but was hoping this would be close to as good as Me After You!

    Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!! Stuffing is my favorite part, too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I am hit and miss with Jojo Moyes. I actually liked her Last Letter from Your Lover because it included a bit of history as well as the normal love story. Me Before You was okay, but I actually don't like that book as much as a lot of other people did. It was interesting and thought provoking but it was a bit formulaic. However, it's a great beach read or something to read when you don't want anything too difficult to plod through.

    ReplyDelete
  9. I heard her book was good, she seems like a cool chic. I need to check out VV, I never think of it. I just got D a bunch of leggings from Once upon a child cause she had no pants that fit her! Skinny girl with long legs is an issue! ha

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...