You can find her previous updates here:
Weight/height: not sure as I haven't weighed her in a while
Eyes/hair: still very blue and still blonde. Her hair is growing like crazy!
- crawling everywhere
- pulling up on stuff
- feeding herself
- not sitting still
- pushing her musical walker around
- when I throw her up and pretend to drop her
- having her face wiped
- sitting still to have her diaper changed
Sleeping: she still goes to bed at 7pm and is usually up between 5-5:45am for a quick feed. She will go back to sleep until 6-7:45am depending on the day, but she is usually up just after 6am. Shortly after she turned 9 months old, we moved her to two naps per day that are usually an hour to two hours long. They are usually around 9am and 2pm.
- still wearing size 3 diapers
- celebrated her first Halloween- she was a lady bug!
- now has 3 teeth- her top right one started to come in shortly after she turned 9 months old
- this last month has been a big developmental one for her- she went from barely army crawling to full on crawling. She is also pulling up on stuff like crazy and has gone up one stair on her own. The amount she can move astounds me!
- she also giggles so much now! I love it. I can do the silliest thing and she just giggles!