Wednesday, November 25, 2015

{freshly picked moccasins}

A few weeks ago, an opportunity to collaborate with Freshly Picked came up and I jumped at the chance.  I have been following Freshly Picked on social media for awhile while lusting over their moccasins, but just could never pull the trigger. I'll be honest, the price point definitely deterred me from ordering (they range from $45-60US for the soft soled moccs). Now that I received a pair from Freshly Picked and Amelia has worn them numerous times, I can definitely say that they are worth the money!


What I love about them:

They stay on Amelia's feet


Amelia absolutely hates keeping shoes and socks on her feet, which doesn't work so well in the winter. I've tried numerous pairs and they are all off her feet within a couple minutes. These have yet to fall off (even through crawling around everywhere) and she does not try to take them off. I love that they have an elastic around the top of the foot which helps keep them on as well.

Amelia is not walking yet, but is crawling and pulling up on everything are perfect for her. There are a few scuff marks on the toes from crawling, but that just adds to the character of them! I know that once she is walking, they will be a great option as well. 



They go with everything

I had such a tough time trying to decide which ones to get as they are so many options! I ended up ordering the platinum ones. Amelia has worn them with leggings and dresses and I plan on pairing them with her Christmas dress. We have gotten so many compliments on them when we are out!



Sizing 

Amelia has pretty tiny feet still (not sure where she would have gotten those, haha), so many of the other shoes I have bought her haven't come close to fitting. When I was ordering, I measured her feet and found that her feet are between sizes of moccasins. The website recommended going down a size in the soft soled moccasins, so I ordered her a size 1. They still have room in them which is perfect as we will get more wear out of them! You can find the sizing chart here.



Now for the exciting part! I am excited to be able to share in the Freshly Picked love with one lucky winner. The winner will win a pair of soft sole moccasins in their choice of colour/style.  The contest will run from Wednesday November 25, 2015 to Tuesday December 1, 2015 and is open to residents of Canada and the US.  

Please note: the winner cannot have won any other giveaway including a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins within the last 60 days. 

  a Rafflecopter giveaway


I received a pair of Freshly Picked moccasins in exchange for a review. All opinions are my own. 

31 comments :

  1. I'd go with gold! The price point is also what keeps me from buying a pair.. Our dollar is so crappy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's so cute in them. We are obsessed with Mocs. I love merci for D buy would choose blue spruce for R. We had a pair the same color as platinum and they are great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the black matte color!!! Or the grey camo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd probably go with black so that they go with everything, but I also like the grey camo too. The price point (especially with our exchange rate) definitely keeps me away :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. Avery was in mocs from 3 months and still is! I love them for the same reason - they stay on!! Worth every penny. I loved the gold and platinum too. I would pick the ivory and chrome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anything camo is a fav in our house. Love the bag they come in too!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'd chose the grey camo. Definitely feeling the pinch of the Canadian dollar which has kept me from purchasing a pair as well!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Glacier is so pretty! I'd probably pick those ones or the Firework silver ones.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Exciting. I think I'd go with the same ones you did for my little girl!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would pick the granite moccasins.

    ReplyDelete
  11. A friend of mine has a pair of these for her (extremely active) little guy, and I am so impressed with how well they have held up!

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. They are all adorable. I would go with Blush or Stone Suede!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Whoa awesome giveaway! I heard amazing things about these and was always turned away by the price (thank you Canadian dollar lol!) If I won, I would gift them to a girlfriend who, like you, has mentioned struggling to find shoes for her seven month old.

    ReplyDelete
  15. i'd choose timp i think! or the ever-popular weathered brown. :) Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  16. SO cute! Id have to pick brown I think!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I love the Heirloom in Cream & Gold! Mocs are so darling, but like you, the price has made me not want to bite the bullet and buy Norah a pair. We'd love to win!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many to choose from �� Blue spruce might be my favourite!

    ReplyDelete
  19. I love platinum too! Probably size 2 or 3 depending on my babies measure

    ReplyDelete
  20. Love Platinum in size 1 or 2 depending on baby's measurement

    ReplyDelete
  21. I would choose the soft sole Cammo
    http://freshlypicked.com/collections/moccasins/products/freshly-picked-signature-collection-camo-moccasins

    ReplyDelete
  22. I would totally pick the plaid ones, so cute!

    ReplyDelete
  23. I really like the Timber pair. So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  24. I wish they had mocs when J was little...I'm pretty sure I wouldn't have bought her anything else! lol! I would get Let it go or Heirloom...SO adorable!!! Or camo or suede. OMG...the options!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. The Granite is such a pretty, soft color, that would be my top choice.

    ReplyDelete
  26. So hard to pick just one but I like the gray camo moccasins. These look like such great quality!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...