Monday, November 2, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! We had a busy, but fun weekend. Let's see what we were up to:

{friday} during the day, we didn't do too much. Took Harley for a run and went to the grocery store for a couple things for dinner. Once Mr.D got home from playing squash with some co-workers, I headed out to meet Brie to see a movie. We went to see The Intern, which was pretty cute and feel good. After the movie, we looked around in Old Navy and then ended up chatting for a while in the hallway. Thanks again for meeting up with me, Brie! :)

{saturday} Amelia treated us to a nice sleep in (pretty sure she got up at 7:50am which NEVER happens in our house!). Mr.D got up with her and I was able to sleep in until 8:30am which was delightful! Mr.D went to meet up with some friends to watch the rugby game. While he was gone, Amelia had a nap and I did a 21 day fix workout. Once she was up and Mr.D was home, we headed out to a Halloween party with our prenatal group. It was a little chaotic, but fun to see everyone and all the babies dressed up!




We left the party close to Amelia's nap time, so she would sleep when we got home. When she went down for her nap, I left to take Harley for a walk. We handed out candy that night and I think we ended up getting around 75 kids. After Amelia went down for the night, we finished watching Trainwreck.




{sunday} Amelia was up on and off early in the morning (darn time change!), so I fed her around 5am and she went back to sleep until 6:45am. We had a lazy morning around the house and both napped/laid in bed while Amelia had her morning nap. Once she was up, I headed out with Harley for a run. We got stuck in the rain and wind, which sucked big time! We ended up going 9kms and they felt pretty good. I got home, showered and ate some lunch before doing a couple loads of laundry and hanging out at home. Mr.D made us a delicious dinner of lasagna (so many left overs!). Amelia was gave us a 2 hour 15 minute nap, which was amazing! 

Tell me: how was your weekend?

14 comments :

  1. Yay for a sleep in!! Avery has been up by 6 am for a good week now - yawn! Amelia looks so happy in her costume :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like a great weekend! Amelia is sooo cute in her little costume :) My weekend was super low key which was just what I needed after a month of crazy busyness at work and lots of weekend work events. I spent a ton of time on the couch watching Parenthood and also fit in laundry, grocery shopping, handing out Halloween candy, a run, a yoga class and a gym trip :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a fun weekend. Amelia is adorable in her lady bug costume.
    I really wish we didn't have a time change. We are back to 5am wake ups in our house again which sucks. Although I got Liam to bed at 'normal' time of 7 last night instead of 8-9 like it has been the last few weeks.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay for sleeping in & long naps!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love how smiley Amelia is!! Sounds like an awesome weekend!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That is awesome that Amelia slept so well on Saturday morning! I bet that was awesome for you guys!! Sounds like a fun weekend! Ours was busy but fun. We hosted a pumpkin carving party on Friday, went to a Halloween party on saturday and went to my run club's annual party on Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  7. good weekend! Again, still wish I had a group of kiddos Wes's age to meet up with. what a cute ladybug! I was just telling Tyler he needs to make lasagna so we can have it all week for dinner! haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank YOU for the date :) Amelia is so cute in her costume! I just love these early years and the puffy costumes.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, That is a great photo of all the moms & babies in costume! So cute.
    75 trick-or-treaters seems like a lot! We turned out all the lights and pretended we weren't home. :-)
    I've been wanting to see The Intern... Hoping to squeeze in a movie date next weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Amelia looks adorable in her lady bug costume! Sounds like you guys had a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cutest ladybug! I love her little smile!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. That is a super cute costume! The photo of all the babies is funny...some of them are bawling and Amelia is just sitting there, nice and calm!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh my goodness! Cutest little lady bug!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. AW I Love the all babes in costume! You look great and I love your hair. Amelia is so smily, love it!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...