Monday, November 30, 2015

Scenes from the weekend

Happy Monday everyone! This weekend was a mix of good and bad. Let's see what we were up to:

{friday} we were going to meet up with Alison and Nicole (and kids) at a market near by in the morning, but Amelia decided to sleep for two hours and twenty minutes! That meant we totally missed meeting up with the girls, but she is not a fun girl if you wake her up. Once she was up, I decided to head to the library so we could have a change of scenery and Amelia could crawl around there. We came home to have some lunch and hang around the house. Mr.D got home in the early afternoon, so I took Harley for a short run. After dinner, Mr.D went to meet up with some co-workers to go to a movie, so I put Amelia to bed and watched Still Alice on Netflix. I was also craving chocolate like crazy, so decided to try making a mug cake. They are pretty easy and pretty tasty! Pretty sure I was in bed around 10pm...so exciting ;)

she woke up and looked older :(

it's tough work playing at the library ;)


{saturday} shortly before Amelia's morning nap, Mr.D headed out to Costco for a few things and to get Harley's nails trimmed. Once he got back and Amelia was up, we went to get our flu shots. It wasn't very busy in there, so it didn't take too long. Amelia screamed when the needle went in, but she luckily settled down after that. The rest of the day didn't include too much except for hanging out at home and having pizza for dinner.


{sunday} I woke up in a bad mood and not feeling well, so I had a short nap when Amelia went down and then headed out to the local medicentre. The last couple of days I've felt like I've had water in my ear and the pressure had started to build, so I wanted to get it looked at before I fly to Ontario later this week. Luckily, I didn't have to wait too long and left with a prescription. When I got home, Amelia had just recently gotten up from a nap (she slept for almost two and half hours!), so we had some lunch before taking Harley for a walk. When we got home, we decided to set up the Christmas decorations and tree. It's starting to feel like Christmas! Amelia had another long nap (1.5 hours), and we had to wake her up as it was getting close to 5pm.


Tell me: how was your weekend?

12 comments :

  1. mm the mug cake looks good! I usually make a chocolate chip cookie in a bowl when I want to kick my craving! Hopefully your ear feels better before the flight!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you're feeling better...being sick is no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy A does look soo much older!!! I've never made a mug cake, but it looks good!! Glad you are on the mend.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Uh oh hope your ear feels better and the medication helps. It would not be fun to fly with an ear infection. Amelia had some long naps this weekend, she must be going through a growth spurt! Your tree looks awesome. I so badly want to get ours up but we didn't get around to it this weekend. Next weekend it's happening for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You reminded me about mug cakes, I love them with Greek yogurt on top! I hope your ear clears up fast! Flying with an ear infection would be no fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Those are some great naps! Hope she keeps it up!
    Pretty Christmas tree! We are doing ours next weekend. This weekend was all about adjusting to life with two kiddos! So far so good. Abel is a nice sleepy baby.
    Hope the ear gets better soon!

    ReplyDelete
  7. She is looking so big these days!! When do you go back to work? I hope you feel better soon! Lots of hard candy or gum for the plane :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Your tree looks great! Hope you feel better before your trip. :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. She really is looking older! But still just as cute. Hope you're feeling better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I still need to watch Still Alice. I loved that book so much! My book club is reading the newest book by that author for our January book club. I hope it's good!

    I am glad you went to the doctor about your ear - flying with ear pair would be TORTURE!

    Your tree is so beautiful! We put mine up on Sunday, too! My weekend was busy but wonderful! We celebrated Thanksgiving on Thursday at my brothers, I hosted my family on Friday, we went to his mom's on Saturday and then spent a quiet night in + went to yoga last night!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Colored our blood tissues towards the bodies numerous cells. 3) Lessen Inflammation this prostaglandins in addition reduce joint, muscle inflammation as well as redness. Along with omega 6s, Power Precision which performs a vital function throughout bone tissue health and fitness by simply supporting one's body absorb much more calcium supplement, these fat will.

    http://www.healthybeats.net/power-precision.html

    ReplyDelete
  12. Tree looks great!! Hope the ear feels better, ear infections are the worst! :( Those long naps sound glorious!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...