Before I get into my post today, I wanted to announce that Abby won my giveaway from Wild Child Designs. Congratulations! Please email me at bestthingislove (at) gmail (dot) com and I will put you in touch with Jessica.
This week, we:
- Monday: after Amelia's morning nap, we went to get groceries. When we got home, we had lunch and then took Harley for a walk. While Amelia was sleeping, I did a workout (I started the 21 day fix again) and cleaned the bathroom
- Tuesday: we ran to the mall to pick up the baby gates and grabbed a couple other things. The rest of the afternoon was spent hanging around the house and playing. I've wanted to go for a massage for a while and found a place close by that could get me in that night, so I went for one at 5pm. It was heaven! After my massage, I ran to Chapters to get a couple things and headed home once I knew Amelia was in bed. I didn't walk Harley during the day, so I took him for a short run.
- Wednesday: it was Remembrance Day which meant Mr.D was home with us. We actually didn't do much all day. I did a workout while Amelia fought her nap (it was a bad afternoon nap for her) and that's about it.
- Thursday: after her nap, we took Harley for a walk and then had lunch. After lunch, we ran to Dollarama and Wal-Mart for some craft related stuff. While Amelia was down for her afternoon nap, I did a workout and sent out all the emails related to the blog swap. Amelia also decided to figure out how to crawl up a step this night too!
The best money I spent this week was on some Christmas gifts and birthday gifts. Trying to get everything done soon!
The meals we had were:
- Sunday: chicken pot pie
- Monday: crunchy thai chicken wraps
- Tuesday: greek turkey burgers
- Wednesday: cheesesteak stuffed peppers
- Thursday: left overs
Have a great weekend everyone!