This week, we:
- Monday: in the morning, Amelia had an amazing nap of two hours! After her nap, we went to get groceries and pick up something at Costco. We came home to eat lunch and for Amelia to have another nap (1.5 hours this time!). Once she was up, we took Harley for a walk.
- Tuesday: we didn't do too much in the morning...I decided to start prepping the hallway walls to repaint them (no colour change) while Amelia napped. When she got up, we took Harley for a walk and spent the day hanging out. We also went to the library to get library cards for both of us and checked out some books. I ended up reading two books to a little girl that was in the kids area with us- it was funny! That night, I ran to Home Depot to get paint and painted the hallway.
- Wednesday: during Amelia's morning nap, I had to fix one wall that I screwed up the night before. After Amelia's nap, we went for a run and just spent the rest of the day hanging out as Harley was at doggie daycare. I also had a fun time making Amelia laugh:
- Thursday: I enjoyed a nap while Amelia went down in the morning- I've been tired this week..darn time change! When Amelia got up, we took Harley for a walk, had lunch and ran to Wal-mart for a couple things. When Amelia went down in the afternoon, I got to work making some chicken pot pies to freeze and bring to Alison. I also made chocolate chip cookies. After dinner, I left the house for my night out and decided to get a manicure and pedicure as my brother had sent me money for my birthday. It was wonderful!
|I added the pie crust after this picture|
|Not keeping the bottom right shirt as it fit weird on me. That dress is so comfortable!|
The show I am watching is Hockey Wives. It's about wives of Canadian hockey players and is full of drama. Love it!
The meals we had were:
- Monday: left over lasagna
- Tuesday: French dip sandwiches- I'm not a huge roast beef fan, but these were so good! And so easy to make.
- Wednesday: chicken and dumplings (thanks Lindsey for the idea and recipe!). I screwed up the recipe a bit, but they still turned out great. Also a good meal to share with Amelia.
- Thursday: falafels with yogurt dill sauce- Mr.D made these and they were so good!
Have a great weekend everyone!